BackgroundNaruto: Rise of a Ninja, is the first official Naruto game for the Xbox 360. The game is made to re-create and improve the look of the anime in some ways. The story will include the first 80 episodes of the anime.
- Experience Growing Up As Naruto: The only game that allows you to step into Naruto's shoes from the series' beginning.
- Immerse Yourself In Naruto's Universe: Roam freely and discover authentic environments. Explore the Konoha Village and its surroundings. Interact with Sasuke, Sakura, Kakashi and members from the Naruto cast.
- Unparalleled Depth and Variety of Gameplay: The first Naruto game to combine action adventure gameplay, classic platforming battles, head-to-head fighting and in-depth character development.
- Build up Your Fighting Techniques to Defeat Deadly Enemies in Fast-Paced Combat:. Define your own way of the ninja as you learn to better control your chakra, improve your techniques, master new taijutsus & ninjutsus, and command powerful ninja weapons.
- Play with Friends: Select your favourite Naruto character and challenge a friend. Customize your character and pick your own battle field.
Official URLOfficial Site
Xolthor and 385 others own Naruto: Rise of a Ninja
Aqua the Hedgehog and 11 others played Naruto: Rise of a Ninja
- Genre: Action/Adventure
- Theme(s): Anime
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Ubisoft
- Publisher: Ubisoft
Released North America Oct 16, 2007 Europe Nov 2, 2007 Australia Nov 1, 2007
- Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3
- Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations
- Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2
- Naruto Shippuden: Shinobi Rumble
- Naruto Shippuden: Naruto vs Sasuke
- Naruto Shippuden: Ninja Council 4
- Naruto: Path of the Ninja 2
- Naruto: Path of the Ninja
- Naruto: Ninja Council 3