BackgroundBECOME THE RIDER. Dual controls separates man from machine to give unparalleled precision and ability to perform death-defying stunts. Grip tight and hang on, racing has been redefined.
LEAVE YOUR MARK. Battle for position and avoid catastrophic disaster as you blitz through motocross mayhem. Fight for traction and dig up the track to force the competition to carve new race lines.
Game PlayRush through raging rivers, slash though swampy everglades, and blaze through desert dunes as the terrain gets altered with every turn. Gain on your opponents lap after lap as you force the competition to carve new race lines, but beware, they can do the same to you.
Grapple an assortment of unique off-road beasts such as MX bikes, ATVs, Super Buggies and Trucks to become the champion of champions. Every victory brings you closer; every upgrade equips your ride for victory. Fine-tune, tweak and customize each vehicle the way you want it, you are in control.
But victory is never complete, take on friends around the world via the PlayStation Network and Xbox LIVE connectivity. Battle online to see who reigns supreme within individual events, progressive event series, and mini-games.
- Battle for position with new independent rider and vehicle control.
- Wreck avoidance system lets you wrestle your ride back from the verge of catastrophe – if you can.
- Real-time deformation continuously changes the track beneath you with every lap. Dig up the track and force the competition to carve a new race line.
- New terrain engine provides unprecedented driving surface detail never achieved in any other racing game.
- Dual controls let you tear it up with death-defying stunts and high-flying freestyle action.
- Intuitive gestures in the Reflex Tricks System lets you push the limits to pull off the most extreme stunts ever.
- New event specific MX bikes, ATVS, super buggies and trucks.
- Flaunt your latest battle scars as truck body panels shatter and break away.
- The mayhem never ends as you string together your own series of events.
- Streamlined 12 player multiplayer interface lets you challenge your friends and brings players of all skill levels together with competitive mini-game.
Legionare_23not as good as it is on the larger console but still very fun to play 7\10 MXVsATVReflex PSP
May 27, 13 4:00am
Kalle Kamel and 2 others own MX vs. ATV Reflex
GL_ION played MX vs. ATV Reflex
- Genre: Racing - General
- Developer: Rainbow Studios
- Publisher: THQ
Released North America Dec 1, 2009 Europe Feb 5, 2010 Australia Dec 17, 2009