BackgroundStrap on your helmets, buckle your seatbelts, and your off! Like the previous games in the series, this game also offers a great sense of speed and the same thrilling sense of danger each time you lean your bike nearly flush with the asphalt to pull through a bend.
- The official game of the MotoGP championship features the new 2006 season bikes, riders, and tracks, as well as the full 2005 season.
- There are 17 GP tracks, including the new Shanghai, Laguna Seca, and Istanbul circuits, plus 17 Extreme Mode street tracks, including the new Monterey Costal Highway. The redesigned Extreme Mode tracks increase speed and raceability.
- Up to 16 riders can race together online. The superb online features include Spectator Mode and Commentator Mode.
- Dramatically improved audio and truly photorealistic high-definition graphics put you on the race track.
Official URLOfficial Site
tambenziger6 and 83 others own MotoGP 2006: Ultimate Racing Technology
- Genre: Racing - Motorcycle
- Perspective(s): Isometric
- Developer: Climax Entertainment
- Publisher: THQ
Released North America Jun 14, 2006 Europe Mar 31, 2006 Japan Oct 12, 2006 Australia Jun 7, 2006
- Also known as:
- Moto GP 2006 in Australia