BackgroundStep into the boots of Boyd Travers, Private First Class of the 82nd Airborne Division and engage in battles throughout Europe. From rocky beginnings in Sicily to war-winning triumphs in Germany, each mission begins behind enemy lines, with an intense and fully interactive airdrop. View the entire operation from the air, and then control your parachute to choose your landing spot. On the ground, gather your senses and assess the terrain. A wide variety of authentic, customizable weapons are at your disposal, each with distinct characteristics. Choose your path in this free roaming FPS environment.
The Medal of Honor Airborne development team continues to ensure that the ideals and integrity of the prestigious congressional Medal of Honor are accurately reflected in the game. The producers sought counsel from numerous expert sources to make certain the game is historically accurate and as true to the WWII Airborne experience as possible. Serving as a military spokesperson for Medal of Honor Airborne, Capt. Dale Dye, who has worked as the Military Technical Advisor for the last 7 Medal of Honor games, will help to create a truly authentic experience.
- Open Battlefields: Start each mission with an airdrop into enemy territory where the landing spot you choose can dramatically change the course of battle. On the ground, tackle enemies and complete objectives in whatever order you chose as your navigate your way through a massive, free-roaming environment.
- Vertical Combat: Fight on the ground or atop roofs, balconies, towers, ruins, and natural formations in a variety of environments authentic to the European Theater of War.
- Affordance AI: A formidable new AI system delivers unpredictable and intelligent enemies which challenge even your most battle-hardened strategies.
- Upgradeable Weapons: For the first time, enhance your chosen weapon with authentic, customizable field modifications that affect your marksmanship.
- War is Hell: How and where you engage the enemy triggers death animations unique to each and every encounter.
Official URLOfficial Site
hec51 and 9 others played Medal of Honor: Airborne
Thunder Shot and 34 others own Medal of Honor: Airborne
- Genre: Action Shooter
- Theme(s): Military, Historical, World War II
- Perspective(s): First Person
- Developer: Electronic Arts
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
Released North America Sep 4, 2007 Europe Sep 5, 2007 Japan Nov 8, 2007 Australia Sep 13, 2007
- Medal of Honor: Warfighter
- Medal of Honor
- Medal of Honor: Pacific Assault
- Medal of Honor: Allied Assault Spearhead
- Medal of Honor: Allied Assault