BackgroundMass Effect is set 200 years into the future in an epic universe. Gamers are in a vast galactic community, in danger of being conquered by a legendary agent gone rogue. Mass Effect challenges players to lead a squad of freedom fighters as they struggle against threatening armies to restore peace in the land.
- Player controls the ultimate fate of the galaxy: The player's decisions and actions will serve to shape the destiny of all life in the galaxy, while raising humanity to the pinnacle of galactic civilization via noble means or via tyranny.
- Real-time squad based combat: "Mass Effect" employs a real-time, squad based, tactical combat system. Players will be immersed in intense, challenging and exciting combat.
- Explore uncharted worlds: In addition to the main story arc of the game, players will be able to visit a large number of uncharted, unexplored planets which are not directly tied to the main story. At any time during the campaign, a player can choose to explore one of these planets in an all-terrain rover in order to discover new alien life, resources, ruined civilizations and powerful technologies.
- Digital actors: "Mass Effect" features a huge cast of in-engine digital actors that you will encounter as NPCs, enemies or as party members. Each will have life-like facial and body movements, and an advanced dialogue system will give them engaging personalities.
- Character customization: Players will be able to choose from a variety of stunning, photo-realistic character appearances at the start of the game, and throughout the game can increase various statistics which will have an impact on their performance during gameplay. Equipment, weapons and armor that are acquired during the course of the story will change the appearance of the characters.
- Next-generation gaming defined: Mass Effect takes advantage of Xbox 360's hardware providing gamers with exciting new experiences, including photo-realistic, high definition graphics on an epic scale. As the future of gaming goes online, Xbox360 live features, including premium downloadable content and recognition of achievement will be available via the Xbox Live service.
Official URLOfficial Site
Scruffycat171 and 117 others played Mass Effect
Scruffycat171 and 1725 others own Mass Effect
Today, BioWare has begun selling and shipping a new Mass Effect statue, this one being a... posted Nov 13, 13 6:04pm
- Genre: Sci-Fi RPG
- Theme(s): Sci-Fi (Futuristic)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: BioWare
- Publisher: Microsoft Game Studios
Released North America Nov 20, 2007 Europe Nov 23, 2007 Japan May 21, 2009 Australia Nov 22, 2007
- Player Info:
- Online Multi-player (1)
|Saren Arterius||Mordin Solus|
|Liara T'Soni||Kasumi Goto|
|Commander Shepard||Garrus Vakarian|
|Jack||Jeff "Joker" Moreau|