BackgroundThe Marvel Universe is being torn apart. You and your team of Marvel Superheroes help Nick Fury launch a secret pre-emptive strike against Latveria and Lucia Von Bardas only to have to thwart her retaliatory attack on New York City.
Coupled with other Super Hero incidents, public sentiment turns against Super Heroes. The Superhuman Registration Act becomes law and Super Heroes must register as weapons of mass destruction and become licensed government agents with the United States government.
Lines are drawn as Iron Man leads the Pro-Registration side while Captain America leads the Anti-Registration side. You must pick a side and fight to determine the fate of the Marvel Universe and humankind.
Whose side are you on?
- Create and customize your Marvel Dream Team: Select from over 24 playable heroes and villains from across the Marvel Universe, each with specialized powers.
- Team up with your Ultimate Alliance: Play in a team of 4 with your friends online and offline cooperative mode.
- Choose a side in Marvel's Civil War: Pick a side in the ultimate ideological rift that could yield irreparable consequences for the Super Hero community! Support the Pro-Registration side and defend national security, or choose to be Anti-Registration and fight for personal liberties.
- Fight fear with fusion: Combine Super Hero powers for devastating results. Team up Human Torch and Thor to create a spectacular fiery tornado. Over 250 unique fusions arm you with an unimaginable arsenal for unprecedented battles.
- Wield Next-Gen Superpower in fully destructible environments: Demolish and interact with everything in your path. Pummel your enemies by launching crushed cars, lampposts, machinery and anything else you can pick up in your way.
It seemed that all hope was lost when Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2's character and mission DLC disappeared last... posted Jul 01, 10 7:30pm
Okay, it's not like no one saw this coming: Magneto has been revealed for Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2. Granted... posted Nov 05, 09 9:43pm
It's that time of year again guy, so you're getting our annual holiday guide. Yes, Neoseeker's Holiday Guide 2009 - Part 1 is now published! But isn't it kinda early for that sort of thing? Hell no, because we're just getting started. As December draws near, we'll be posting the rest of our Holiday Guide piece by piece.
Each time, we'll include hardware and video games our staff gave stellar reviews for. You'll find everything meticulously categorized by use and genre for your convenience. Whether you're looking to reward yourself or for a gift to someone else, our guides should have something to suit your needs! From Halo 3: ODST to Guitar Hero, Uncharted 2 to Pokemon Platinum...
Again, we'll have more guides coming soon. But if you have a product in mind that we haven't covered, go ahead and ask about it. Major holiday titles are also on the way and will no doubt appear in future 2009 guides.
LINK: Neoseeker's Holiday Guide 2009 - Part 1
neoseeker holiday guide 2009 playstation 3 xbox 360 wii pc ds neoseeker related
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 fans have long been speculating who the new characters will be. The rumors posted Oct 30, 09 5:42pm
Rumors drive the video game community, and there is plenty of that surrounding Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2. Now... posted Oct 16, 09 6:22pm
There's been a lot of speculation over which characters we'll be seeing in Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 DLC. Looks... posted Oct 09, 09 10:51pm
Yeah yeah, the game came out mid-September, but hey, we're doing our best here. Good news is we think we've finally gotten Activision to stop sending us games so late. At the very least, Gabe is getting an earlier copy of Modern Warfare 2, so you dudes look forward to that.
For now, here's our review of Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2. Read it, judge it, spread the word. Whether you've played the game or not, check out what we think (what I think, anyway). Solid game, deserves some time.
quoteLINK: Neoseeker reviews Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 retains a certain familiarity, mostly because the basic formula is the same. Those familiar with the above mentioned games should fall comfortably into the latest installment. After an introduction stage, MUA2 enters full swing with the Marvel Civil War storyline, borrowed from the comics. Certain events lead the government to pass the Superhuman Registration Act (SRA), and the superhero community is effectively split in two, between those who do or don't support the act. The player watches these events unfold and is then given a choice to side with either the Pro- or Anti-Registration groups. Between every mission, you're sent back to a base where you may interact with other heroes, replay previous missions, and do just about everything the previous MUA offered; this remains relatively the same.
xbox 360 musingsthoughts neoseeker related gaming related marvel ultimate alliance 2 neoseeker review
- Genre: Action/Adventure
- Perspective(s): Isometric
- Developer: Vicarious Visions
- Publisher: Activision
Released North America Sep 15, 2009 Europe Sep 25, 2009 Australia Sep 16, 2009
- Player Info:
- Offline Multi-player (4 max)
- Online Multi-player (4 max)
- Online Co-op (4 max)