BackgroundMadden NFL 10 is the next installment of NFL that promised to bring a number of improvements and new features including Procedural Awareness, a feature that adds tons of realism to the players on the field and is a major step up from other normal IK head tracking found in other games.
GameplayExperience first-hand what it's like to Fight for Every Yard in Madden NFL 10. With all-new Pro-Tak animation technology, players have more control over the outcome of each play. Whether driving a receiver towards the first down, or battling for a fumble at the bottom of a pile, the play won't end until the whistle blows. Take the fight online with an all-new Online Franchise mode, complete with 32 teams, NFL-style drafts and a custom league webpage. Add to that the most immersive broadcast presentation to date and Madden NFL 10 captures the authenticity and emotion of the NFL like never before.
- Pro-Tak: This all new animation technology provides unprecedented control over the outcome of every play. Drag defenders towards the first down marker, including up to 9-man gang tackles, fight for a fumble at the bottom of the pile, and evade the rush with all-new quarterback avoidance actions. Enhanced play at the line of scrimmage features a new blocking system that allows the quarterback to step into the pocket and gives the defensive line more control over the rush.
- Fight for Online Dominance: Battle for franchise dominance online with leagues of 32 teams. Featuring real NFL scheduling, live drafts, player transactions, league message boards, and more - all manageable from your console or your league's custom web page online. Your Madden NFL 10 online franchise is always just a click away.
- The Extra Point Show: Check out the happenings around your Online Franchise league with the dynamic, network-style show hosted by Fran Charles and Alex Flanagan of NFL Network. Featuring news and information from each week's games, The Extra Point recaps all the excitement of your Franchise.
- Online Co-Op: For the first time in franchise history, team up with a friend online and battle against the CPU. Work on game strategy, practice plays and experience the game from a new point of view with position-specific camera angles.
- The Emotion of the NFL: New TV broadcast-style presentation and cinematic cameras bring the suspense and intensity of the NFL to your living room.
- Madden NFL Your Way: The most customizable version of Madden NFL to date! Alter gameplay options to adjust the experience to your liking. A revamped play calling system and menu takes you to kickoff faster than ever before. Speed up online matches with accelerated clocks, streamlined presentation and more.
- Unprecedented Authenticity: Referees peeling players off a fumble pile, the chain gang rushing in to measure for a key first down, authentic throwing and kicking styles, and all-new player equipment ensure that if you see it on Sunday, you'll see it in Madden NFL 10.
While EA's decision to can servers for Madden 09 and other titles has been met with criticism, the company has... posted Jan 08, 10 7:08pm
[image1 link=yes width=150 height=210] Electronic Arts emerged the console software king for the month of August... posted Sep 11, 09 7:02pm
[image1 link=yes width=150 height=210] The NPD Group has released their monthly hardware and software sales report... posted Sep 10, 09 10:58pm
Electronic Arts (EA) Sports seems very proud today to announce a very special new feature for their upcoming... posted May 29, 09 3:29pm
- Genre: Football
- Developer: Tiburon
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
Released North America Aug 14, 2009 Europe Aug 14, 2009 Australia Aug 13, 2009
- Player Info:
- Offline Multi-player (1-2)