BackgroundMadden NFL 07 is the latest installment in the Madden franchise. With Seahawks rusher Shaun Alexander as this year's cover guy, the running back, the second-most important member of the backfield, will see its role redefined.
- Lead blocker control: Throw the perfect block and create a running lane with all-new lead blocking control, and then take command of the tailback and rip off a big gain.
- All-new Highlight Stick: Run like the players run and bust out player-specific running styles matching those of real NFL players (smaller backs slash to break tackles, while bigger runners bowl over defenders in the open field). Use all-new jukes, cutbacks, and power moves.
- Franchise mode: Scout collegiate prospects with the all-new NFL Draft Scouting System and the College All-Star Game, or watch players around the NFL impact their teams with the new Franchise Player Roles feature.
- Team-specific defensive playbooks: For the first time, use actual plays from your favorite team's defensive playbook to shut down the running game, pressure the quarterback, or force key turnovers.
- Online play: Climb the leaderboard as you take on your biggest rivals from coast-to-coast in Play Now or Session Match games.
- Mini-camp: Create a player, then build up his attributes by running him through skill-based, combine-type mini-games. In the off-season use mini-camps to condition players or rehab injuries to get back on the field faster.
- Madden Gamer level: Track your career accomplishments in Franchise Mode to earn Madden Gamer Points, and then wager your rewards against the computer or against live online opponents to reach the ultimate reward—the NFL Hall of Fame.
- Replay Challenge: Throw the red flag and challenge any play. Overturned calls or plays that stand have a huge effect on the outcome of every game.
Official URLOfficial Site
President and 64 others own Madden NFL 07
xbox360svr played Madden NFL 07
gamer4635It is in very good condition I just don't like football games. MaddenNFL07 DS
Apr 24, 08 2:07pm
Aug 10, 07 9:39pm
- Genre: Football
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Tiburon
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
Released North America Aug 22, 2006 Europe Sep 8, 2006 Japan Dec 21, 2006 Australia Aug 31, 2006
- Player Info:
- Offline Multi-player (4)
- Online Multi-player (1)