BackgroundLost Planet: Extreme Condition Colonies Edition provides explosive action for both offline and online players, and allows cross-platform play between Xbox 360 and PC. Gamers who missed the original Lost Planet will have the opportunity to experience the epic gameplay that made the original a global hit with the added bonus of fresh new content. Fans of online action will thrill to the new online game modes, maps, and weapons.
- New single-player modes: Try Score Attack where each enemy and destructible object has an assigned point value, challenge yourself in Trial Battle Mode and take on all the game's bosses, or go Off Limit Mode with super-powered weapons and ammo.
- New online modes: Six new online modes allow you to play as an Akrid, steal Akrid eggs from your opponent, and more.
- Four new multiplayer maps: Take the battle to Crossfire City with its wide streets and sniper cover, visit the industrial zone in Area921, duke it out in the Lost Arena, or get on board a space ship in Assault Space.
- New perspectives: Switch to first-person view or over-the-shoulder view for even more intense action.
- New weapons: Use four new weapons for the humans including a hand cannon, and try out four new weapons for the VS, including the devastating Laser Lance.
Official URLOfficial Site
- Taunting. Jan 19
Xolthor and 120 others own Lost Planet: Extreme Condition Colonies Edition
EvilTediz597 and 6 others played Lost Planet: Extreme Condition Colonies Edition
Sep 27, 09 3:21am
- Genre: Action Shooter
- Developer: Capcom
- Publisher: Capcom
Released North America May 27, 2008 Europe Jun 1, 2008
- Lost Planet 3
- Lost Planet 2
- Lost Planet: Extreme Condition Colonies Edition
- Lost Planet Extreme Condition