BackgroundOn a lost planet fight for survival, hunt for revenge… Your memory lies in pieces, like shattered glass... Green Eye... your father... lying dead on the ground. These memories continue to haunt your steps. But now is not the time for quiet contemplation. The Akrid are attacking! It's time to put it all on the line, avenge your father and save the tattered remnants of humanity. Find Thermal Energy, destroy the Akrid menace. On a lost planet, your destiny will unfold...
GameplayBattles also include fighting with mechs which you control as your character enters them.
- Xbox Live enabled – Experience an array of gameplay possibilities with online cooperative battles.
- Vehicle based gameplay – Jump in and out of a variety of heavily armed vehicles not only to help players traverse the treacherous terrain, but eliminate the terrifying enemies that threaten their survival.
- Vast arctic environments - Snowstorms, arctic winds, towering mountains of ice are all stunningly realized, creating a truly immersive and cinematic event of epic proportions.
- A premier team of developers – The creators of the Onimusha and Devil May Cry series have come together to create the expansive world of Lost Planet.
Official URLOfficial Site
The Killing Light and 687 others own Lost Planet: Extreme Condition
Cronus123 and 30 others played Lost Planet: Extreme Condition
Capcom has a few exciting announcements this morning, one of which many are sure to be excited about. First, Capcom... posted Feb 23, 09 6:53pm
- Genre: Action Shooter
- Theme(s): Sci-Fi (Futuristic)
- Perspective(s): First Person,Third Person
- Developer: Capcom
- Publisher: Capcom
Released North America Jan 12, 2007 Europe Jan 12, 2007 Japan Dec 21, 2006 Australia Jan 12, 2007
- Lost Planet 3
- Lost Planet 2
- Lost Planet: Extreme Condition Colonies Edition
- Lost Planet Extreme Condition