BackgroundLooney Tunes: ACME Arsenal is an action-adventure game featuring seven playable Looney Tunes characters, including Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Tazmanian Devil, Foghorn Leghorn, Marvin the Martian, Gossamer and a special secret character, all rendered in high-definition, next-generation graphics.
Engaging in one or two player cooperative gameplay, gamers will find themselves immersed in fast-paced combat, puzzle solving challenges and vehicle-based action in rich environments inspired by the popular, outlandish cartoon tales. Players will command an arsenal of ACME melee and projectile weapons in outrageous battles and travel to various locations such as Camelot, Ancient Egypt, Mars, the Wild West, the trenches of World War II and more.
- Characters: Choose from seven playable ’Tunes such as Bugs, Daffy, Taz, Marvin, and others.
- Game modes: Enjoy two modes of gameplay as you take on the Evil Mad Scientist solo or in two-player co-op mode, or you can battle your friends in Looney Arena Battle mode.
- Vehicle-based action: Race a jet scooter across the surface of Mars or wage battle in a side-car motorcycle.
- Time travel: Fight in the past to defend the future as you chase the Evil Mad Scientist and his minions through the ages. Take on the baddies in Camelot, Ancient Egypt, Mars, the Wild West, and World War I!
- Weapons arsenal: Wield an awesome array of ACME weapons! Use the pick-up-and-play projectile weapons scattered throughout the game or rely on an upgradeable, character-specific melee weapon always at your side.
- lame Oct 27
moondragen and 1 others own Looney Tunes: Acme Arsenal
- Genre: Action/Adventure
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Red Tribe
- Publisher: Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment
Released North America Oct 8, 2007
- Player Info:
- Online Multi-player (1)
- Looney Tunes: Sheep, Dog, 'n Wolf
- Bugs Bunny & Taz Timebusters
- Looney Tunes Racing
- Bugs Bunny: Lost in Time