BackgroundAcclaimed game creator Michel Ancel collaborates with triple Academy Award-winning filmmaker Peter Jackson and visual-effects company Weta Ltd. to develop Peter Jackson's King Kong, a video game that will capture the imagination, vision and emotion of the epic film.
- Unprecedented Alternating Gameplay - Battle for survival on Skull Island in first-person as Jack Driscoll AND experience the staggering power of King Kong in third-person taking on massive beasts.
- Cinematic Quality - By integrating Weta assets directly into the game engine, and taking a true cinematic approach, from both a visual and audio perspective, players are thrust directly onto the Skull Island where the dark jungles, over-sized environment and lurking danger become reality.
- Cooperate with Your Expedition Team - Each team member plays a crucial role and complements each other with valuable skills and abilities. The player relies on them and vice-versa to succeed. The unique resource management system keeps the action seamless and plausible while keeping items, weapons and assets
- The Power of King Kong - King Kong is one of the most powerful of all the creatures on Skull Island and players will learn first-hand what it means to be feared, respected and dominant. Kong will use both his agility and his raw, brute strength by any means necessary to battle enemies and navigate though the perils of Skull Island.
- Experience All Key Movie Moments and More - Journey through the explosive action of all the key movie moments, as Jack and Kong, and even explore the beautifully-rendered mysterious jungle environments not seen in the film.
- Engage in Climactic Battles - Intense and unbelievable battles with all creatures featured in the film challenge players' nerves and skills in fighting the savage beasts created by Weta – some of which are exclusive to the game.
- Film Cast Likeness and Voice - Full immersion into the dynamic King Kong universe realized via inclusion of film cast member's likenesses and voice-over.
Official URLOfficial Site
gribby12 and 261 others own Peter Jackson's King Kong
krishen and 14 others played Peter Jackson's King Kong
scott7705good graphics, but very poor gameplay in first person mode as jack. kong sections much better. bit too hard as well. PeterJacksonsKingKong
Jul 23, 10 11:59pm
dragoniteit's a decent game. not too special in my opinion. PeterJacksonsKingKong
Mar 17, 09 7:06pm
- Genre: Action/Adventure
- Theme(s): Horror, Film Noir
- Perspective(s): First Person,Third Person
- Developer: Ubisoft
- Publisher: Ubisoft
Released North America Nov 22, 2005 Europe Dec 2, 2005 Japan Dec 22, 2005 Australia Mar 30, 2006