BackgroundA flawed mercenary and a medicated psychopath forced together on a violent and chaotic path seeking redemption and revenge. No means are too harsh as the volatile partnership is pushed beyond reason in this brutally realistic, character-driven third person action shooter from IO Interactive, the creators of Hitman.
GameplayThe action in Kane & Lynch is presented in third-person, and while you can go it alone, you're much better off utilizing your teammates to help you with the sticky situations you'll encounter. The game features a fairly basic command system which allows you to give orders to each (or all) of the men on your team. You've also got the ability to take the weapon they're holding and make it your own simply by standing next to them and pressing the correct button.
- Action: Experience brutal action and a twisting storyline with two compelling and unique lead characters, the ruthless mercenary, and the barely-sane psychotic.
- Co-op: Battle through the game controlling both Kane and Lynch with a friend in two player offline co-op mode.
- Variety: Enjoy exciting and varied action including bank robberies, kidnapping, rappelling from buildings, firing on the run and from moving vehicles, and even battles on city streets. Use real-life weapons in explosive situations, and then take your game online for innovative multiplayer modes!
Official URLOfficial Site
Hopefully this isn't a bad sign of things to come: stunt coordinator-turned-director Simon Crane has left the... posted May 30, 10 3:47am
No idea what the Gerstmann debacle is about? Read here. Sometimes it takes years for the dust to settle on matters... posted Sep 11, 08 4:09pm
- Genre: Action Shooter
- Theme(s): Mob/Organized Crime, Espionage/Secret Ops
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: IO Interactive
- Publisher: Eidos
Released North America Nov 14, 2007 Europe Nov 23, 2007 Australia Dec 6, 2007