BackgroundJust Dance 4 features more than 40 new tracks, ranging from chart-topping Billboard hits to classic dance party tracks. Whether it’s pop, Hip-Hop, rock, R&B, country or funk, there is something for everyone. Confirmed tracks for Just Dance 4 include:
• Call Me Maybe – Carly Rae Jepsen
• Disturbia – Rihanna
• Good Feeling – Flo Rida
• Maneater – Nelly Furtado
• Moves Like Jagger – Maroon 5 ft. Christina Aguilera
• Never Gonna Give You Up – Rick Astley
• Rock Lobster– The B-52’s
• So What – P!nk
• Super Bass – Nicki Minaj
• You’re The First, The Last, My Everything – Barry White
• What Makes You Beautiful – One Direction
• Wild Wild West – Will Smith
Just Dance 4 also includes an array of fresh new features and game modes, including:
• Battle Mode: In the all-new Battle Mode, friends go head to head with each other in six rounds of dance battles. During the battle, the choreography and music changes in real time, depending on who is currently winning or losing. The ultimate winner gets bragging rights until the next dance battle!
• Alternate Choreographies: Players have the chance to unlock alternative dance routines for some of their favorite tracks. They can opt for a more challenging, faster-paced routine or more outlandish choreography, depending on their mood.
• Expanded Just Sweat Mode: The popular Just Sweat mode gets a major upgrade with new workout sessions, personalized programs and a calorie counter to track your workout intensity. With Just Sweat, players stay fit while having fun – it’s exercise in disguise!
• Wii U-exclusive Features: The Wii U version introduces up to 5-player gameplay with an exclusive Puppet Master Mode. The Puppet Master Mode allows the player operating the new Wii U GamePad to switch dance routines that are being performed by the four other players in real-time. In this mode, the operator has the power to create choreographies and choose playlists for the other players to follow. In addition, the operator also has the ability to write on-screen live dedications and take pictures and videos of the best dance moments to share online!
February was a great month for new software releases, especially when you finally manage to dethrone the... posted Mar 15, 13 10:56am
Nintendo's Year of Luigi is off to a cold start as the NPD Group reports that the Wii U still isn't catching on... posted Feb 14, 13 5:17pm
The 2012 holiday shopping season couldn't pull the video game industry out of its miserable trend of year-on-year... posted Jan 10, 13 5:17pm
November NPD Number Crunch: Xbox 360 hardware sales nearly double other consoles, including Wii U & Wii combined
Halo 4 may not have topped the record-setting launch week sales of Activision's Call of Duty: Black Ops II, but... posted Dec 07, 12 10:56am
Nintendo's Wii U at last launched in the UK last week and by Chart-Track's reckoning, consumers across the pond... posted Dec 03, 12 11:15am
Despite 81 percent drop in weekly sales, Black Ops II still keeps Hitman Absolution from topping UK charts
Hitman Absolution enjoyed a strong launch week in the United Kingdom, but not strong enough to dethrone... posted Nov 26, 12 11:29am
So it's actually happening, "Gangnam Style" is taking its first step toward video game invasion. Ubisoft... posted Oct 19, 12 11:35am
[image1 link=yes height=250 float=right] Ubisoft's E3 2012 press conference isn't the last on today's menu,... posted Jun 04, 12 3:05pm
- Genre: Rhythm & Music (Xbox 360)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Ubisoft
- Publisher: Ubisoft
Released North America Oct 9, 2012