BackgroundJust Cause follows a classy gentleman by the name of Rico that has just been planted on an island to do some "research." Working for an agency much like the CIA you must investigate the crimes going on in the area while making nice with the locals.
GameplayJust Cause offers the freedom to tackle your assignment however you want: play the island's factions off against one another; incite a rebellion among the masses; or build alliances with rebel forces and drug cartels. Explore the game's world of 1,225 square miles of mountains, jungles, beaches, cities and villages with a variety of air, land and sea craft.
- Freeform gameplay: Approach missions in any way you like, or break off from the fight and enjoy exploring the islands.
- Huge environments: There are over 250 thousand acres of land to explore, the largest environment ever seen in a game.
- Over-the-top stunts: Jump from vehicle to vehicle, parasail, skydive, and base-jump.
- Massive selection of vehicles: Choose from more than 100 of the most varied, exciting array of land, sea and air vehicles ever seen in a video game.
- Cutting-edge technology: The procedurally generated landscape delivers a huge, beautiful, detailed world while eliminating loading times.
- Wealth of missions: With story missions, side-missions, bonus missions, and many more, there's plenty of action spread throughout the islands.
- Support team: Sheldon and Kane, two CIA field operatives, provide you with reconnaissance info, extraction and vehicle drops.
Official URLOfficial Site
x 3PITOM3 and 30 others own Just Cause
FatalDeathSG45 and 3 others played Just Cause
- Genre: Action/Adventure
- Developer: Avalanche Software
- Publisher: Eidos
Released North America Sep 26, 2006 Europe Sep 22, 2006 Australia Sep 29, 2006