BackgroundJust Cause follows a classy gentleman by the name of Rico that has just been planted on an island to do some "research." Working for an agency much like the CIA you must investigate the crimes going on in the area while making nice with the locals.
GameplayJust Cause offers the freedom to tackle your assignment however you want: play the island's factions off against one another; incite a rebellion among the masses; or build alliances with rebel forces and drug cartels. Explore the game's world of 1,225 square miles of mountains, jungles, beaches, cities and villages with a variety of air, land and sea craft.
- Massive game world - 32 x 32 km without any loading times, limitations or invisible walls.
- Various environments; big cities, towns, resorts, casinos and many more.
- +100 vehicles; Land, sea and air.
- +25 weapons.
- +20 story missions written by Matt Costello and Neil Richards.
- First game based on the acclaimed Avalanche Engine
Official URLOfficial Site
x 3PITOM3 and 30 others own Just Cause
FatalDeathSG45 and 3 others played Just Cause
Big_JackLacking depth but beautiful in places, not many games where you land on a shoreline and want to holiday there. JustCause
Aug 25, 09 5:53pm
- Genre: Action/Adventure
- Developer: Avalanche Studios
- Publisher: Eidos
Released North America Sep 26, 2006 Europe Sep 22, 2006 Australia Sep 29, 2006