BackgroundIn Interpol, players track down the evil and destructive fugitive Dr. Chaos by seeking out hidden clues in exotic locales around the world. In single-player campaign, use your keen investigative skills to quickly gather the evidence needed to bring him and his criminal accomplices to justice. Or, join forces with up to three other friends in local or Xbox LIVE cooperative play to put them behind bars together. Only your keen eyes and investigative skills stand between the world and Dr. Chaos's evil schemes - use them wisely!
- Tons of puzzles: Analyze elaborate crime scenes to uncover hundreds of mysterious hidden objects.
- Glamorous destinations: Search for clues scattered in exotic locales around the world including San Francisco, Paris, Tokyo, Cairo, and more.
- Clever mini-games: Discover bonus similarities and differences in puzzles to test your keen eyesight.
- Four player co-op: Complete missions with other agents to quickly apprehend this dangerous criminal before he does more harm.
UnlivingFuture and 5 others own Interpol
Sphearis played Interpol
- Genre: Puzzle Games
- Perspective(s): First Person
- Developer: TikGames, LLC
- Publisher: Microsoft Game Studios
Released North America Jan 7, 2009