Hybrid Pro Reviews
Average Review Score: /10
|website||score||publish date||article quality|
|Neoseeker||8 / 10||Aug 19 '12|
|Games Radar||/10||Aug 13 '12|
|GameSpot||8.0/10||Aug 10 '12|
|Strategy Informer||7.0/10||Dec 31 '69|
|Worthplaying||6.0/10||Aug 24 '12|
|»Submit a review link|
|website||publish date||article rating|
|Games Radar||Apr 26 '12|
|Worthplaying||May 08 '12|
|Worthplaying||Jun 12 '12|
|» Submit a preview link|
Quoted from Hybrid Reviews:Check out these quotes from Hybrid reviews & previews
"The creators of Scribblenauts bring something new to the third-person shooting genre..."
"Deftly blending tried-and-true mechanics with a brand-new way to move, Hybrid is a fresh, exciting shooter. "
"5TH Cell tries something completely different with Hybrid, a new cover-based 3v3 third-person shooter where jetpacks are the only way to travel."
"Hybrid lives up to its name, offering a mishmash of different components, not all of which hit the spot."
"Hybrid, powered by Valve's Source engine, is a sci-fi shooter that puts you in the middle of a war between two factions, the Paladin and Variant, and from the looks of it is packed with futuristic armor, gadgets, and weapons."
- Summer of Arcade carries on with Hybrid, shooter from 5TH Cell 
- Hybrid walkthrough explains shooter's persistent map gameplay, ongoing world war 
- Minecraft crosses over into XBLA shooter 'Hybrid' and vice versa 
- Hybrid, new XBLA shooter from Scribblenauts makers, dated for August release 
- E3 2012 interview: Hybrid gets intimate with 3v3 multiplayer battles