BackgroundHitman's back, drawing you closer than ever into his deadly world where staying anonymous, being smart and totally ruthless are the key to a perfect execution. Lucrative contracts on the rich and powerful in high profile locations, make killing for money good business. But when a rival agency enters the scene it's war and only the best man will be left standing.
- Welcome to the USA: Agent 47 is heading to the U.S. making deadly stops in iconic locales such as Las Vegas, New Orleans, Los Angeles and Mississippi.
- All-New Game Engine: Now with a number of new moves including the ability to create accidents and to dispose of bodies as well as a re-vamped NPC and AI system, the world of being an assassin has never been more realistic.
- New Blood Money System: Use your hard-earned cash to bribe the press, keep your picture out of the morning paper. Or you can customize and upgrade your weapons to match your personal style of assassination. The choice is up to you.
- Assassin Rivalry: Agent 47 is up against a rival agency of assassins competing to take out high-priced targets, and may even become the primary target himself.
- New Online Stat System allows players to post stats in a variety of different skills and feats. Compare and compete with other players around the world.
- Rookie Training: New to the world of assassinations? New rookie mode and levels of difficulty will give you all the training needed.
- Environmental Danger: Drop a priceless chandelier or use a remote bomb all new accident system allows for more freedom in choosing the method for taking out the target.
Official URLOfficial Site
dandysnob and 15 others played Hitman: Blood Money
TheWalkersoftheAbyss and 59 others own Hitman: Blood Money
- Genre: Action Shooter
- Theme(s): Espionage/Secret Ops
- Perspective(s): First Person,Third Person
- Developer: IO Interactive
- Publisher: Eidos
Released North America May 30, 2006 Europe May 26, 2006 Australia May 30, 2006
- Hitman 2: Silent Assassin (2002)
- Hitman Absolution (2012)
- Hitman: Blood Money (2006)
- Hitman: Codename 47 (2000)
- Hitman: Contracts (2004)
- Hitman 2: Silent Assassin (2003)
- Hitman (2001)