BackgroundPlay a game of Hardwood Backgammon against the computer, against a friend on a single console, or against on online opponent over Xbox Live® on Xbox 360.
Move all of your checkers onto your home board, and then bear off before your opponent does. Roll two of a kind to double your number of moves. Catch your opponent with a vulnerable checker, and send him to the bar. And once you're sure you're going to win, use the doubling cube to bring you even closer to ultimate victory!
- Multiplayer: Play two players on Xbox Live or on the same console.
- Computer opponent: Go up against world-class play using Neural Net technology
- Customizable items: Change environments (backgrounds, some with sound), dice, doubling cube, checkers, and playing board.
- Communicate: Fooms, much like emotes, don't affect the game, but they might affect your mood—send Fooms such as a Kiss, Fireball, or Lightning at friends or opponents to let them know how you feel.
Official URLOfficial Site
cjv1128 and 9 others own Hardwood Backgammon
- Genre: Cards & Casino
- Theme(s): Party & Board Games
- Perspective(s): Top Down
- Developer: Silver Creek Entertainment
- Publisher: Silver Creek Entertainment
Released North America Dec 8, 2005 Japan Dec 10, 2005
- Player Info:
- Offline Multi-player (2)
- Online Multi-player (2)