BackgroundWhen life robs Colton White of all that matters, the only thing left he can trust is his GUN. From award-winning developer, Neversoft, and accomplished screenwriter, Randall Jahnson (The Mask of Zorro, The Doors), GUN follows Colton on his quest for discovery as he seeks to exact vengeful justice on those who have wronged him. GUN is a realistic epic action/adventure that lets gamers experience the brutality of the lawless West.
GameplayNeversoft is aiming for this game to be a truely unique experience unlike any other game dealing with the Wild West. By leaving the massive world open to the player, there is much to see and to do. You can start a gun-fight with the fellow citizens. You can check the Sheriff's office to see if any work needs to be done. You can go to a local river and pan for gold, assist a rancher in gathering up animals. There is a bevy of things you can do.
- New and savage ways to punish: Stealthily sneak up and attack your enemies, use them as cover, stab, shoot, or scalp them. Blast away and watch the aftermath, shoot guns out of enemy hands, or destroy with dynamite.
- Unlock secret weapons and upgrade your skills and abilities to improve your weapon and equipment performance.
- Brutal realism: Act as a gunslinger protecting righteousness, or seek retribution as you face corrupt lawmen, warring tribes, cold-blooded outlaws, and ruthless renegades.
- Encounter legendary gunfighters such as JJ Webb.
- Employ a multitude of authentic weapons including: Six shooters, shotguns, Gatling guns, flaming arrows, hatchets, dynamite, and more.
- Expansive Free-Roaming Interactive World: Players traverse on horseback or foot through a living, populated environment that stretches from the snowy mountains of Montana, to the plains of Dodge City, Kansas and the deserts of New Mexico where danger is at every turn.
- Extensive Variety of Missions: Experience an extensive variety of missions such as: wage war on horseback, hunt for bounties, play poker, protect ladies of the night, hunt buffalo, assault a frontier fort.
- Broad Range of Gameplay: Multiple gameplay styles include: strategic gunplay and precision shooting, stealth tactics, and use of explosives. Embark on numerous side missions to master gun slinging and horse riding.
- Epic Storyline: Written by Hollywood scriptwriter Randall Jahnson (Mask of Zoro, The Doors), GUN's engrossing storyline and plot progression will transport players back in time to the lawless West where they encounter ladies of the night, a murderous preacher, and many other characters.
Official URLOfficial Site
GloriousGeorge and 187 others own GUN
aijalonp and 6 others played GUN
GUN is a game where the developers probably didn't want to try too much. By that they...