BackgroundGuitar Hero IV is the next installment of Guitar Hero which comes packed with new songs and features and will for the first time, introduces drums and vocals.
GameplayIn this latest installment of Guitar Hero, World Tour transforms music gaming by expanding the signature guitar gameplay into a cooperative band experience combining the most advanced wireless instruments with new revolutionary online and offline gameplay modes, including online Band Career and eight player "Battle of the Bands," which allows two full bands to compete head-to-head online for the first time ever. The game features a slick newly redesigned guitar, an authentic electronic drum kit and a microphone, as well as an innovative Music Studio music creator that lets players compose, record, edit, and share their original rock 'n' roll anthems.
- All new instruments: Play state of the art wireless instruments including a slick newly redesigned guitar controller, authentic drum kit and microphone.
- Innovative Music Studio: This revolutionary new feature incorporates a full complement of tools to create digital music from scratch utilizing the drum kit and guitar controller while offering the opportunity to play compositions in game.
- Battle of the Bands Mode: Rock out in solo career mode or battle against other full bands head to head online for the first time ever.
- Create a Rocker: Customize your own rocker, select one of your favorite Guitar Hero characters or choose one of the guest artists appearing in game.
- The rock 'n' roll experience: It's the most expansive and diverse on disc track selection in a music game with over 85 master tracks!
If you own one of the more popular rhythm games for Xbox 360, you're in for a treat. Starting July 6 and lasting... posted Jul 06, 10 4:13pm
When Activision released the full list of songs that could be imported from Guitar Hero World Tour into Guitar... posted Oct 30, 09 7:45pm
- Genre: Rhythm & Music (Xbox 360)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Neversoft
- Publisher: Activision Blizzard
Released North America Oct 26, 2008 Europe Nov 7, 2008 Australia Nov 12, 2008
- Player Info:
- Offline Co-op (1-4)
- Online Co-op (1-4)
- Guitar Hero Live
- Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock
- Guitar Hero: Metallica
- Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock