BackgroundHumanity created the Gears, biological weapons based on an endless energy called divine power. But one of the Gears went berserk, declared war on humanity, and started a terrible war. In response, mankind formed an order of elite knights, ending the Gears' reign of terror. It seemed that peace had been restored. But true history has yet to reveal itself, until now, in Guilty Gear 2 Overture!
- Tactical battle action: The intense fighting takes off in a new tactical action direction. Take part in battle alongside your servants and destroy your enemies. Balance your resources and deploy troops to turn the tide of battle.
- Multiplayer: Join in team battle or free-for-all, and test your mettle on Xbox LIVEwith up to four players.
- New features: Enjoy new items, skills, tweaks, and additional modes not seen in the original import, and experience the Guilty Gear saga with fully-voiced dialogue.
Official URLOfficial Site
NinPower and 1 others played Guilty Gear 2: Overture
NinPower and 8 others own Guilty Gear 2: Overture
- Genre: Fighting
- Developer: Arc System Works
- Publisher: Aksys Games
Released North America Oct 7, 2008 Europe Sep 25, 2009 Japan Nov 29, 2007 Australia Nov 12, 2009
- Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus
- Guilty Gear XX Accent Core
- Guilty Gear Isuka
- Guilty Gear X2
- Guilty Gear X Plus (Import)
- Guilty Gear X
- Guilty Gear XX #Reload (Import)