BackgroundThe Ballad of Gay Tony injects Liberty City with an overdose of guns, glitz, and grime. As Luis Lopez, part-time hoodlum and full-time assistant to legendary nightclub impresario Tony Prince (a.k.a. "Gay Tony"), players will struggle with the competing loyalties of family and friends, and with the uncertainty about who is real and who is fake in a world in which everyone has a price.
Game PlayIn The Ballad of Gay Tony, players explore Liberty City’s high-end nightlife as Luis Lopez, struggling to balance the temptations of money and vice against loyalties to family and friends. Both episodes feature a slew of new vehicles and weapons, and each episode adds new activities including cage fighting, gang wars and BASE jumping.
- All-new storyline missions that provide an over-the-top experience from start to finish. Replay missions for the first time ever in a console Grand Theft Auto game.
- New high-powered weapons including Sticky Bombs and an Advanced Sniper Rifle, plus new powerful assault shotguns and machine guns.
- A fleet of new vehicles, including lavish new cars and a collection of specialty vehicles including an attack helicopter and a N.O.O.S.E. APC.
- Play as Luis Lopez, personal bodyguard, confidant, business partner and friend to Liberty City's night life impresario, Anthony "Gay Tony" Prince. Drink, dance, and take part in Club Management jobs at Prince's clubs: Maisonette 9 and Hercules.
- Brand new TV programming for when Luis feels like staying in - including the debut of CNT's new show Princess Robot Bubblegum and more, plus new internet content to browse while at Tw@ Café.
- Brand new radio shows and music added to the Liberty City radio dial - including some new DJs and some returning favorites...
- The fan-favorite modes from Grand Theft Auto IV, made better than ever now with new locations and packed full of new weapons and vehicles.
- A full range of new side-missions, and mini-games.
EB-117 and 114 others own Grand Theft Auto IV: The Ballad of Gay Tony
PokefanG01 and 38 others played Grand Theft Auto IV: The Ballad of Gay Tony
DG-le-Steadded Grand Theft Auto IV: The Ballad of Gay Tony FAQ/Walkthrough v1.00
Dec 02, 13 4:55pm
Sep 17, 13 9:46am
Sep 04, 13 7:27am
Sep 02, 13 11:21am
Sep 01, 13 8:02am
Aug 31, 13 12:24pm
Aug 30, 13 5:14am
Aug 29, 13 4:39am
Aug 24, 13 2:35pm
In outstandingly awesome fashion, Rockstar Games has made every radio station from Grand Theft Auto III in 2001... posted Apr 11, 13 5:14pm
KOF SHOPPANo homo...i only played this because of the APC and the explosive-ness GrandTheftAuto4TheBalladOfGayTony X360
Sep 27, 10 7:58pm
Twin_MasterFun game which expands on GTA IV and adds all new fun to the series. GrandTheftAuto4TheBalladOfGayTony X360
Jul 02, 10 11:13pm
ice 14its the best game ive played in agess GrandTheftAuto4TheBalladOfGayTony X360
Mar 19, 10 4:09am
- Genre: Action - Automobile
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Rockstar Games
- Publisher: Take-Two Interactive
Released North America Oct 29, 2009