BackgroundThe Ballad of Gay Tony injects Liberty City with an overdose of guns, glitz, and grime. As Luis Lopez, part-time hoodlum and full-time assistant to legendary nightclub impresario Tony Prince (a.k.a. "Gay Tony"), players will struggle with the competing loyalties of family and friends, and with the uncertainty about who is real and who is fake in a world in which everyone has a price.
Game PlayIn The Ballad of Gay Tony, players explore Liberty City’s high-end nightlife as Luis Lopez, struggling to balance the temptations of money and vice against loyalties to family and friends. Both episodes feature a slew of new vehicles and weapons, and each episode adds new activities including cage fighting, gang wars and BASE jumping.
- All-new storyline missions that provide an over-the-top experience from start to finish. Replay missions for the first time ever in a console Grand Theft Auto game.
- New high-powered weapons including Sticky Bombs and an Advanced Sniper Rifle, plus new powerful assault shotguns and machine guns.
- A fleet of new vehicles, including lavish new cars and a collection of specialty vehicles including an attack helicopter and a N.O.O.S.E. APC.
- Play as Luis Lopez, personal bodyguard, confidant, business partner and friend to Liberty City's night life impresario, Anthony "Gay Tony" Prince. Drink, dance, and take part in Club Management jobs at Prince's clubs: Maisonette 9 and Hercules.
- Brand new TV programming for when Luis feels like staying in - including the debut of CNT's new show Princess Robot Bubblegum and more, plus new internet content to browse while at Tw@ Café.
- Brand new radio shows and music added to the Liberty City radio dial - including some new DJs and some returning favorites...
- The fan-favorite modes from Grand Theft Auto IV, made better than ever now with new locations and packed full of new weapons and vehicles.
- A full range of new side-missions, and mini-games.
Retro420 and 111 others own Grand Theft Auto IV: The Ballad of Gay Tony
- Genre: Action - Automobile
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Rockstar Games
- Publisher: Take-Two Interactive
Released North America Oct 29, 2009