BackgroundReturn to the farthest reaches of the galaxy, where hordes of evil, neon shapes await! The circles, squares, and diamonds are out to get you in Geometry Wars: Retro Evolved.
Green squares evade your fire; purple ones divide into smaller clones. Snake-like lines leave behind a venomous trail, and red circles morph into black holes. Conserve your bombs—they destroy all enemies, but quantities are limited.
Geometry Wars became an instant classic when it first appeared in Project Gotham Racing® 2. This exclusive Xbox Live Arcade sequel gives you both the original Retro version and a new Evolved mode, which combines modern graphics with old-school fun.
- Two versions: Choose between the original game entitled Geometry Wars: Retro and an updated version, Geometry Wars: Evolved.
- Geometry Wars: Evolved: This is an upgrade of the original Geometry Wars featuring ten times more particles, high-definition graphics, high-quality digital sound, new bad guys, new special effects, and a new scrolling play area.
Official URLOfficial Site
Centurion and 18 others own Geometry Wars: Retro Evolved
Bread Effect played Geometry Wars: Retro Evolved
Do you have a craving to destroy all of the shapes in the world because you flunked...
As video games have progressed the majority of games have become ever more...
- Genre: Arcade
- Perspective(s): Flat side view
- Developer: Bizarre Creations
- Publisher: Bizarre Creations
Released North America Nov 22, 2005 Europe Dec 2, 2005 Japan Dec 10, 2005 Australia Mar 23, 2006