- Do people still play Frontlines: Fuel of War on Xbox Live? Nov 22
- Who still plays this? Apr 20
- how do u save this game? Feb 21
- Recruiting For Clan Nov 28
BackgroundFuel of War is an open world, infantry- and vehicle-based FPS (First Person Shooter) featuring advanced next-gen weaponry in a desperate, near future setting where controlling the planet's depleting fossil resources determines the ultimate fate of civilization. A global war for oil is being waged between two superpowers, the Western Coalition (US/EU) and the Red Star Alliance (Russia/China), and players will be instrumental in determining how the war is waged - and won. The single player campaign will focus on this powerful storyline as players' execute missions focused on non-linear gameplay, moving their frontline through enemy held territory.
- Fight in Open World Environments in a compelling single player campaign. Choose your path to victory Based upon actual locations in Central Asia, the player enters an epic campaign featuring 8 theaters of war with a climactic ending.
- Challenge up to 64 players online on PC and 32 on consoles. Use high-tech combat systems to collect and relay recon, targeting, and threat information between team mates utilising squad-based VOIP.
- Frontline combat system: join the forces on the front line and move it forward. Strategies to achieve the contextual objectives in order to move this front forward. Not only does this system keep the battle centric and players in the midst of the action, it gives a unique sense of advancement as your Division is rewarded with territory for their victories
- Customisation - Customisable soldier system allows you to represent your play style through multiple weapon load-outs and role specialisations. Choose a weapons loadout, as well as a technical specialisation (role). As the game progresses each role will upgrade, providing advanced equipment and abilities.
- Over 60 next-gen vehicles and weapons inspired by military designs for the near future. This includes remote controlled drones, gun cams, and next-generation counter-measures systems, all of which are player-controllable.