BackgroundForza Motorsport, the highest rated racing franchise of this generation, makes its return to the race track in Fall 2011 with Forza Motorsport 4. The definitive racing game of 2011, Forza Motorsport 4 brings together genre-defining, controller-based racing, the power and freedom of Kinect, and content from leading brands like Top Gear to create an automotive experience unlike anything before it.
The wheels keep spinning in one of the most acclaimed racing simulation games available. Forza 4 increases the immersion with compatibility with the Kinect motion control camera. Through the power of Kinect, players will be able to step through the TV screen and jump into the driver's seat while the engaging controller-based experience will let you take on the bone-jarring physics, unparalleled levels of customization, and rosters of dream cars and tracks. Offering gameplay that will electrify racing fans and excite car lovers and novices alike, the popular racing franchise returns.
Features• Platform-defining graphics. Forza Motorsport 4 sets a new graphical standard for the racing genre. Featuring dramatic Hollywood-style camera effects and an all new lighting engine, Forza Motorsport 4 creates an unparalleled, dramatically realistic graphical experience—all running at a silky-smooth 60 frames per second.
• Xbox LIVE showpiece. Forza Motorsport 4 is making racing more social than ever. Create a Car Club and build the ultimate dream team of drivers, tuners, and painters from the Forza community. Share your custom cars and dominate the other clubs. With the all-new Rivals Mode, play against your friends whether they are online or not by challenging them for bragging rights and rewards in a variety of different game types.
• Industry-leading innovation with Kinect. Autovista Mode brings the automotive experience to life. Walk around the car in a virtual showroom, crouch down to look at the details, or open the doors and hood using the power of Kinect. Immerse yourself with Kinect Head Tracking, which pans the camera view based on how you naturally look into the corners when you're hard charging. Take the virtual wheel with Kinect as you sit on the couch with your friends and family—no controller required. You can even take advantage of Kinect voice control to easily navigate the game's menu.
• More of what you love. With more than 80 manufacturers, the most in any racing game available today, Forza Motorsport 4 features unrivaled diversity and more of the cars you love. The all new World Tour Mode boasts new tracks, unending choice and hundreds of hours of gameplay as you travel the globe with your favorite car. With the most accurate physics engine, cockpits, and damage on every car, and assists that allow even the most casual player to race, Forza Motorsport 4 redefines the genre.
Microsoft has released Forza 4′s Pennzoil car pack, which contains an accumulative of 11 classic... posted Sep 06, 12 1:42am
Forza fans will soon be able to indulge themselves with the Forza 4 March Pirelli Car Pack, DLC containing... posted Mar 01, 12 10:14am
When the introduction video of a car game features the voice of Jeremy Clarkson, you...
While it's not exactly a crossover, folks who pick up Forza Motorsport 4 will be given a Halo-esque treat in the... posted Aug 26, 11 3:05pm
According to Forza Motorsport 4 developer Turn 10 Studios, there was a time when fellow/rival studios were okay... posted Aug 25, 11 2:24pm
Think you're set for Forza 4? Probably not as much as you think, unless you've already pre-ordered the recently... posted Jun 27, 11 2:03pm
- Genre: Racing - Car
- Developer: Turn 10 Studios
- Publisher: Microsoft Game Studios
Released North America Oct 11, 2011 Europe Oct 14, 2011 Japan Oct 13, 2011 Australia Oct 13, 2011