BackgroundForza Motorsport 2, the sequel to Microsoft Game Studios' award-winning, fully-customizable driving simulator Forza Motorsport, speeds its way onto Xbox 360. Buckle up for authentic simulation physics, bone-jarring damage, and photo-realistic graphics, as well as licensed tuning and customization options.
Loaded with over 300 of the world's hottest cars for you to collect, personalize, and race, Forza Motorsport 2 gives you the complete racing experience.
- • Experience uncompromising physics: Top automotive engineers, professional race car drivers, and experienced programmers teamed up to create the most complete racing simulator experience available. Cars incur dramatic damage and wear, which affects car performance. Advanced tire and suspension models respond to heat and pressure changes as well as weight transfer and aerodynamic load. It's the only console racing simulator with the new advanced clutch control and shift override option.
• Race real-world tracks: From the all-new world famous Nurburgring F1 and Sebring tracks to the spectator-lined streets of Rio de Janeiro, race on meticulously designed tracks with an incredible sense of speed and realism. Forza Motorsport 2 features over 60 tracks carved out of 18 environments, including 13 real-world licensed circuits such as Road America, Silverstone, Tsukuba, and Laguna Seca. Four new real-world licensed circuits further expand the world of Forza Motorsport 2.
• Build your garage: Collect, upgrade, and tune hundreds of cars. From sport compacts to purpose-built race cars, collect more than 300 cars from over 50 of the world's leading manufacturers including Ferrari, Porsche, Nissan, VW, GM, and Lamborghini. Take your car to the garage and install alternative engines, suspension kits, bolt-on superchargers, brakes, rims, racing slicks, and more. Dial in advanced suspension settings, tire pressure, and gear ratios. Forza Motorsport 2 allows you to own the cars that will own the competition.
• Pimp your ride: Create and share your masterpiece with the world. Express your inner artist in the paint and upgrade shops with near endless visual personalization. Customize the shape of your car by combining different licensed rims, performance parts, and aftermarket body kits. Create your own unique paint scheme using millions of paint and decal options. Take in-game pictures of your creation in the Forza Motorsport 2 photo mode.
• Compete online: Take your personalized car onto Xbox Live® for some intense online wheel-to-wheel racing. Earn in-game credits and even complete single player career objectives while racing over Xbox Live. Watch the best racers from around the world complete on Forza Motorsport 2 TV.
Official URLOfficial Site
bycrimzon and 1243 others own Forza Motorsport 2
Konstruct and 22 others played Forza Motorsport 2
Forza Motorsport 2 for the Xbox 360. The original Forza Motorsport never got the...
The online seems a little empty nearly two years later, so I can't really give a good...
Dec 12, 08 6:21pm
- Genre: Racing - Car
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Microsoft Game Studios
- Publisher: Microsoft Game Studios
Released North America May 29, 2007 Europe Jun 8, 2007 Japan May 24, 2007 Australia Jun 14, 2007
- Player Info:
- Online Multi-player (8)