BackgroundFootball Manager 2007 is an upcoming game in the Football Manager series of football management simulation games by Sports Interactive, to be published by SEGA. It is due to be released for the PC, Mac, Apple-Intel and Xbox 360 "Christmas 2006" . The PSP version of the game, Football Manager Handheld 2007, is also due to be released at this time.
It will include small adjustments, bug fixes and additional gameplay features but will, essentially, be the second seasonal update of Football Manager 2005, following on from the successful Football Manager 2006.
GameplayIn the Football Manager franchise, you take control of any one of literally thousands of clubs accross the globe, taking on all the responsiblities of a manager in real life. From transfers, team talks and tactics to training, scouting and mind games with other managers, this is the closest you can get to football management without physically entering the industry.
- Feeder Clubs - Brand new to Football Managerä 2007, and one of the most requested features on Sports Interactive's forums has been the addition of feeder clubs to the game. This new addition works in all the ways you would expect it to in real life. You can establish your club as the small team who receives loan players from a larger club or a large club looking for support getting your youngsters match experience by loaning them out. Have the first option on players from clubs, and schedule pre-arranged friendlies each season by simply asking your board for a feeder relationship and choose from the list they compile.
- Youth Revamp - A complete revamp of youth teams sees full youth squads for each team that has a youth set-up, thus giving a much better system for the regeneration of players in the long term game.
- User Friendly – Football Manager 2007 gives players a new easier to use default skin, along with hints and tips throughout the game, and an improved tutorial. In addition to better feedback from your assistant manager and scouts as well as lots more media, customisation and multiple row selection, all this adds up to the most user friendly Sports Interactive game ever.
- Scouting Revamp - A complete revamp of the scouting system inside the game leads to more information about players and teams being made available to managers, as well as a more realistic methodology for player scouting. This system allows scouts to grow and improve their knowledge-base of the world's football players.
- Player Interaction - You can now talk to any player in the world via the media. Player interaction allows you to tap up other teams stars or see if players will buckle under the pressure. An effective manager must use the media as a motivational tool - why not praise your own players in many different ways or shout at them for loss of form?
Team Talks - For more varied ways to talk to your team, SI have worked hard to deliver vastly improved team talks at half and full time. Not only this, but pre-match team talks will now be making their first appearance in Football Manager - so you can send your team out onto the pitch with a specific briefing.
Official URLOfficial Site
GM89 and 12 others own Football Manager 2007
tino est 1990 played Football Manager 2007
- Genre: Soccer
- Perspective(s): Flat side view
- Developer: Sports Interactive
- Publisher: Sega
Released North America November 2006 Europe Nov 17, 2006 Australia Dec 6, 2006
- Also known as:
- Worldwide Soccer Manager 2007 in North America
- Football Manager 2000 (1999)
- Football Manager 2005 (2004)
- Football Manager 2006 (2005)
- Football Manager 2007 (2006)
- Football Manager 2008 (2007)
- Football Manager 2009 (2008)
- Football Manager 2010 (2009)
- Football Manager 2011 (2010)
- Football Manager 2012 (2011)
- Football Manager 2013 (2012)
- Football Manager Live (2009)
- Football Manager 2006 (2006)
- Football Manager 2007 (2006)
- Football Manager Handheld (2006)
- Football Manager Handheld 2008 (2007)
- Football Manager Handheld 2009 (2008)
- Football Manager Handheld 2010 (2009)
- Football Manager Handheld 2011 (2010)
|Estrela da Amadora||Southampton|
|Newcastle United||Bristol City|
|Wolverhampton Wanderers||AC Milan|