BackgroundThe Final Fantasy XI: Treasures of Aht Urhgan expansion has several new areas, new storylines and extra jobs like Blue Mage.
- Players will uncover the tales and legends surrounding the Aht Urhgan Empire.
- New jobs including the highly requested Blue Mage and Corsair have been added to expand battle strategies even further.
- Along with additional areas to explore, powerful monsters have also been added including the Mamool Ja, a powerful tribe of the beastmen that hold dominion over the Mamool Ja Savagelands, a land hostile to the Near Eastern Aht Urhgan Empire.
- Keeping with the FINAL FANTASY XI principles, system enhancements in addition to those listed have been implemented to enrich gameplay in a variety of ways.
- On Xbox 360 gamers will be able to see and hear the world of Vana'diel like never before in high definition video.
- Join a community of over 500,000 with players from around the world and on several platforms.
Official URLOfficial Site
Like many other companies in Japan, Square Enix and Konami have pledged to cut down on power use as the... posted Mar 22, 11 12:32pm
jezter and 17 others own Final Fantasy XI: Treasures of Aht Urhgan
silentwolf32 played Final Fantasy XI: Treasures of Aht Urhgan
- Genre: Massively Multiplayer RPG
- Theme(s): Fantasy
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Square Enix
- Publisher: Square Enix
Released North America Apr 18, 2006 Japan Q1 2006