BackgroundFEAR Files is a compilation of the two add-ons, Extraction Point and Perseus Mandate. In Extraction Point, you're taking control of the Pointman again, after the crash, while Alma is sending her fury though the city. In Perseus Mandate, you're another member of FEAR, sent to retrieve data in another Armacham facility.
- Original F.E.A.R. Extraction Pointexpansion: Once the hunter, now the hunted, your new mission is simple ... escape. The Replicas are no longer your only nemeses, as powerful supernatural entities are wreaking havoc on everything and anything that crosses their path. Trapped in a desolate city, your road to freedom hinges on the ability to destroy everything in your way. Can you reach the Extraction Point?
- All-new F.E.A.R. Perseus Mandate: Having lost contact with an earlier squad, F.E.A.R. sends in another team in an attempt to secure the situation and investigate. The Nightcrawlers are ransacking the Armacham facilities searching for the Perseus Project. Your duty is to stop them.
- New enemies and weapons: Even more terrifying new enemies can be engaged with a new, more powerful arsenal of weapons.
- New maps: New instant action and multiplayer maps, with support for up to sixteen players.
Official URLOfficial Site
Spook and 21 others own F.E.A.R. Files
Super Vegeta and 1 others played F.E.A.R. Files
- Genre: Action Shooter
- Theme(s): Horror, Sci-Fi (Futuristic)
- Perspective(s): First Person
- Developer: Day 1 Studios
- Publisher: Sierra
Released North America Nov 6, 2007 Europe Nov 16, 2007 Australia Nov 15, 2007
- F.E.A.R. 3
- F.E.A.R. 2: Reborn
- F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin
- F.E.A.R. Perseus Mandate
- F.E.A.R. Extraction Point
- F.E.A.R. Combat