BackgroundSet 500 years after the original, Fable 2 will provide gamers with an epic story and innovative real-time gameplay, including a massive amount of freedom and choice to explore a vast collection of dungeons, catacombs and caves in the world of Albion.
- Choices, consequences. The innovative gameplay pioneered in the original “Fable” provided gamers with a never-before-seen level of immersion in a truly interactive world. “Fable 2” expands on the scope and depth of the Xbox® classic with incredible new features and a wider, more complex kingdom of limitless choices and consequences. Players will have the option to play as a man or woman, get married, have children, and live a life of their own design.
- A land far, far away. Revisit the sprawling world of Albion, where every house, hut, dungeon and castle is for sale, more than 500 years after the events of the original “Fable.” Players will witness how the world has grown and changed in incredible and unique ways as they rediscover Albion.
- New and unique combat system. “Fable 2” pioneers a new combat system that is designed to allow players to truly master hand weapons such as swords and maces, ranged combat such as bows and guns, and an entirely new magic system. These three disciplines, while being very accessible, are also amazingly deep and allow players to mix combat styles and become everything from a master swordsman or skilled ranger to an evil magic-wielder.
- A hero’s best friend. This groundbreaking addition to the game is integral to the theme of unconditional love in “Fable 2.” The canine companion will act as friend, compass and protector. Players merely feed their pooch and it will love unconditionally, creating a bond that sets up emotion-filled journeys throughout this magical world.
Official URLOfficial Site
Some savvy searchers noticed an odd product listing on Xbox.com mentioning something about the... posted Jan 17, 14 7:31pm
Lionhead co-founder and Microsoft Studios Europe creative head Peter Molyneux confirms earlier today that he was... posted Mar 07, 12 10:32am
Fable III marks Lionhead's "return" to the PC, but a new community Q&A reveals they never really left. Asked if... posted May 04, 11 9:24am
Fable III lead designer Josh Atkins revealed quite a bit more about the upcoming Fable game in a recent... posted Aug 10, 10 7:27pm
- Genre: Fantasy RPG
- Theme(s): Fantasy, Dark Fantasy
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Lionhead Studios
- Publisher: Microsoft Game Studios
Released North America Oct 21, 2008 Europe Oct 24, 2008 Japan Dec 18, 2008 Australia Oct 24, 2008
- Fable Trilogy
- Fable Anniversary
- Fable Heroes
- Fable: The Journey
- Fable III
- Fable II
- Fable II: Pub Games
|Chesty||Hero of Skill|
|The Hero of Bowerstone||Thag|
|Theresa||Murgo the Trader|
|Areas of Albion||Bowerstone Market|
|Bandit Coast||Fairfax Gardens|
|The Gargoyle's Trove||Guild Cave|