BackgroundExperience the ultimate team- and mission-based multiplayer warfare, defined by award winning Return to Castle Wolfenstein Multiplayer, now set in the legendary QUAKE universe. Choose to play as the human Global Defense Force or the invading alien menace, the Strogg. Each side has distinct classes, vehicles, and weapons to choose from, giving players countless ways to join the battle.
GameplayEstablish bases and deploy defense structures, artillery, radar, and advanced forward-command systems into enemy territory. Construct and demolish obstacles to gain a tactical advantage over foes.
Take on class-specific missions or coordinate with a fireteam through voice chat and the context-sensitive mission order system.
- Over 40 conventional and futuristic vehicles, from quadbikes, tanks, and alien walkers for ground assaults, to helicopters and antigravity ships for air support
- Players gain special rewards for teamplay and persistent military promotions and medals over campaigns.
- Realistic lighting and shadowing for day and night missions
- Atmospheric simulation that affects everything from weather to vegetation, and id's new MegaTexture technology
- Multiple character classes on either side of the battle
Official URLOfficial Site
Keymoshy and 13 others own Enemy Territory: Quake Wars
FatalDeathSG45 and 2 others played Enemy Territory: Quake Wars
LogikosStill play a bit, good solid game for multiplayer, would have gone further if more 'maps' were developed. EnemyTerritoryQuakeWars PC
Nov 30, 09 2:58pm
Celes LeonhartEnemy Territory meets Quake meets Battlefield? YES! EnemyTerritoryQuakeWars PC
Jun 12, 09 4:13am