BackgroundEdge Of Twilight is a third person action adventure game developed for the PC and 360 platforms, presenting a unique post-apocalyptic, steampunk fantasy world that has been split into two seperate realms of Day and Night. Take the role of Lex, an outcast bounty hunter, who finds himself caught amidst the clash of the two polar civilizations, the industrial Atherms and the spiritual Lithern, the result of impetuous greed for a solitary source of energy. Lex is the only living halfbreed in the world, rejected by society and burdened with the unique ability to venture through the two parrallel realms. Ironically, that society will soon learn that his halfbreed heritage is the last chance their world has to escape complete darkness. During his journey, Lex will become part of an increasingly complex and enthralling storyline that will blur the line between good and evil, right and wrong. A story of wildly interesting characters, over-the-top action, deep, ornate mysteries set within a universe where anything is possible.
- An immersive post-apocalyptic world that combines both steampunk and alternative fantasy elements.
- A new brand of fast-paced cinematic combat and action that adapts depending on the character’s persona and the player’s reactions.
- A world divided into realms of Day and Night: an antihero torn between two personas, each possessing its own distinct abilities.
- A unique, twisting, and captivating storyline that dynamically alters based on the players level of involvement.
- A living, breathing world populated by an interesting and wildly different cast of characters.
Official URLOfficial Site
- Hrm. Mar 7