BackgroundDynasty Warriors 5: Empires is the second expansion pack for Dynasty Warriors 5. Like DW4: Empires, strategy is the name of the game, with hacking and slashing not the be all and end all. Includes new items and new stages unique to this game.
- Different battlefields: There are four scenarios to unlock, with six scenarios in all.
- Multiplayer modes: Two-player co-op in "Empire" and "Free" modes.
- Policy decisions: Meet with your war council and choose policies which affect government, product development, diplomacy, and battle tactics.
- Varied dynamics: Change game dynamics by limiting the number of your officers during play, adjusting time limits, and selecting battle conditions.
- Absorbing gameplay: Discover the history of the Dynasty Warriors with the encyclopedia, unlock new items, strengthen your weapons, and much more.
Official URLOfficial Site
Xolthor and 167 others own Dynasty Warriors 5: Empires
Grencia and 12 others played Dynasty Warriors 5: Empires
nicolehubbard88Needs more costumes for the characters and needs to be based on the Dynasty Warriors series itself. But still a good game. DynastyWarriors5Empires X360
Feb 05, 11 6:54pm
betterthansoapnot bad, though i should've bought the reg version DynastyWarriors5Empires PS2
Mar 30, 10 11:33am
kurt2010Don't like how the three kingdoms were set up well you can now make your own force and conquer the land. There are also 3 scenarios to... DynastyWarriors5Empires PS2
Aug 08, 09 7:47pm
Jun 25, 08 9:31pm
- Genre: Action/Adventure
- Theme(s): Alternate History, Ancient Cultures
- Perspective(s): Isometric
- Developer: Koei
- Publisher: Koei
Released North America Mar 28, 2006 Europe Jun 23, 2006 Japan Mar 23, 2006 Australia Jul 6, 2006
- Also known as:
- Shin Sangoku Musou 4 Empires in Japan