BackgroundDragon Ball Z® Ultimate Tenkaichi features upgraded environmental and character graphics, with designs drawn from the original manga series. Destructible battlefields, including massive craters and ki blasts cutting across the sky deliver a more dynamic experience and immediate sense of urgency to the exhilarating fights. An enhanced story mode drops players into the rich Dragon Ball Z universe, filled with beloved characters and powerful enemies. An accessible battle system allows gamers of all ages to hold their own in fast-paced battles, while still retaining tactical depth for hardcore fans.
- Complete Character Creation & Customization: Appearance and attributes can be customized such as model body, face, hair, attire, fighting style and more! Additionally fighting style and special moves can be selected.
- Enhanced Battle Mechanics: “Impact Break” system allows large scale environment destruction. Improved mechanics allow for faster long-to-short range fights. There is also an added health recovery system and a vast collection of more cinematic camera angles.
- Deeper Brand Representation: Fight presentations more closely mirror the animation series. Battle against a new group of giant bosses as in the animation series. Experience 15 animated scenes with bosses up to 15x the size of playable characters! Also enjoy bonus level from movie and Dragon Ball GT series!
Do you need more Dragon Ball Z in your diet? Who doesn't! Get your dose of Z straight from the source with Namco posted Jun 21, 13 12:07pm
Namco Bandai has revealed that From Software's action role-playing game Dark Souls has sold over a million copies... posted May 08, 12 11:08am
Overall this DBZ game has improvements over the past Tenkaichi games in a lot...
Dragonball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi just released their Character Creation trailer a couple days back. It's been, oh I don't know, like 10 or more years since the last episode of the Dragonball series aired and they haven't really made any new characters since then. People are bound to be tired of the same Cell, Goku, or Vegeta. I don't know about you but I've always had the creative side of my mind create new characters and make story lines about them. Now it's time for our imaginations to be real! So according to the trailer, you can change it's appearance completely using a selection of parts. You could even customize their skill sets and moves! Then you can even go on adventures with them! Isn' that just awesome? Check out the trailer and see for yourself.
playstation 3 xbox 360 other create character ultimate tenkaichi
- Genre: Fighting
- Theme(s): Anime
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Spike
- Publisher: Namco Bandai Games
Released North America Oct 25, 2011 Europe Oct 28, 2011 Japan Dec 8, 2011 Australia Oct 27, 2011
- Player Info:
- Offline Multi-player (2-4)
- Online Multi-player (2-4)
- Also known as:
- Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Blast in Japan
- Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z
- Dragon Ball Z: Budokai HD Collection
- Dragon Ball Z Kinect
- Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi
- Dragon Ball: Raging Blast
- Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3
- Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2
- Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3
- Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 2
- Dragon Ball Z: Budokai
- Dragon Ball Z: Buu's Fury
- Dragon Ball Z: The Legacy of Goku II: Future Shock
- Dragon Ball Z: The Legacy of Goku