BackgroundDragon Ball Z: Burst Limit will revolutionise the series bringing DBZ to next-generation gaming systems for the very first time. Complete with fierce online battles, cinematographic graphics and 3D effects only possible on the Xbox 360 and PLAYSTATION 3, Dragon Ball Z: Burst Limit will blur the line between the videogame and the iconic anime series. Jam-packed with graphically enhanced playable characters, realistic battle stages and environments, players can experience the Dragon Ball Z universe as never before.
- Next-Generation Game Flow with dramatic & dynamic interpretation! The more you fight, the more stories develop the way you fight against opponents will determine the stories!
- Increased smoothness between character movement, offense & defense! Seamless battles with no frustration and moves ever closer to the original anime!
- High-speed & High-power battles! Upgrading the well-balanced battle system from the Budokai series, with expansion of the original battle system!
- Renewed 'Ki' Charge & release system: battles get more intense with various 'Ki' consuming possibilities in offense, defense & movement!
- Heated battles with dynamic reactions! It is now possible to convey the toughness and the pain felt in the battles up to highly-detailed facial expressions!
- Amazing new shading technology! The new shading technology (Z3) upgrades from the Z2 Toon Shading technology to make you feel as if you are controlling characters in the original anime!
- Act, move & perform as Z fighters! Feel 'Ki' energy! The more you are injured, the stronger you get! Take advantage of each character's original skills!
- Faitfhully follow the stories from the original manga! Feel the desperate battles and high-tension situations encountered in the anime!
- Burst Limit vs Budokai 3 Sep 26
- Nappa's Perception Aug 15
- This game isn't bad just for 1 thing! also a review Jun 20
- burst limit match(xbox 360) Jun 20
andres404 and 326 others own Dragon Ball Z: Burst Limit
Stillwater and 13 others played Dragon Ball Z: Burst Limit
Dragonball Z: Burst Limit is the first of probably many more games to come for the...
- Genre: Fighting
- Theme(s): Anime
- Perspective(s): Flat side view
- Developer: Dimps
- Publisher: Bandai
Released North America Jun 10, 2008 Europe Jun 6, 2008 Japan Jun 5, 2008 Australia Jul 3, 2008
- Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z
- Dragon Ball Z: Budokai HD Collection
- Dragon Ball Z Kinect
- Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi
- Dragon Ball: Raging Blast
- Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3
- Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2
- Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3
- Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 2
- Dragon Ball Z: Budokai
- Dragon Ball Z: Buu's Fury
- Dragon Ball Z: The Legacy of Goku II: Future Shock
- Dragon Ball Z: The Legacy of Goku