BackgroundDouble Dragon is the story of Billy and Jimmy Lee, twin brothers who learned to fight on the cold, tough streets of their city. Their expert knowledge of the ancient martial art of Sou-Setsu-Ken, combined with their streetwise outlook, means that they're two of the most formidable combatants ever to walk the streets. Billy and Jimmy will use their feet, fists, elbows and whatever weapons come to hand to defeat the gang that kidnapped Billy's girlfriend.
GameplayOne or two players jump into action in Double Dragon. Fight, leap, and climb your way through large scrolling levels. Fight your way past members of the Black Warriors using a range of fighting moves and specials such as Flying Kicks, Elbows, and Head butts.
Pick up weapons or grab them from enemies including baseball bats, whips, knives, barrels, and dynamite. Each level has an boss to defeat. After defeating the ultimate boss, Jimmy and Billy fight it out to see who walks away with the girl.
- Combat moves: Use powerful attacks such as punches, elbow smashes, kicks, flying kicks, spinning backward kicks, and head butts.
- Weapons: Wield lethal weapons like whips, baseball bats, throwing knives, dynamite, rocks, barrels, and crates.
- Two-player co-op multiplayer locally or over Xbox LIVE.
- Gameplay with either the original graphics or with new high-definition graphics.
Official URLOfficial Site
UnlivingFuture and 158 others own Double Dragon
omegamustard and 2 others played Double Dragon
dragoniteanother game which i often played on both the NES & gameboy. it still bus me that the people hit you back when you are hitting them. DoubleDragon NES
May 29, 09 7:39am
- Genre: Fighting
- Perspective(s): Flat side view
- Developer: Empire Interactive
- Publisher: Empire Interactive
Released North America May 9, 2007 Australia May 9, 2007
- Player Info:
- Online Multi-player (2)