BackgroundDoom is still considered to be one of the founding fathers of the FPS genre, as it has been the basis of so many games since. You are a marine stuck on a moon base with an entire horde of demons and undead marines from Hell. Armed only with a pistol, your mission is simple and clear: Get bigger and better weapons to blast your way through a multitude of rigorous levels.
For more information on weapons, monsters, items, visit the <a href="http://doom.neoseeker.com/" target=_blank>Neoseeker Doom Portal</a>
GameplayYou're a Marine stationed on Mars when a military experiment goes wrong. Your mission: Blast your way to freedom through the classic world of DOOM. Face off against Hell's army, including stampeding demons, and lay waste to rooms of monsters with an arsenal of classic weapons. Take the deathmatch online via Xbox Live and battle your friends for dominance of the leaderboards.
- Gameplay: Experience all the classicDOOM and DOOM II levels, monsters, and weapons. Play the entire single-player game solo or in co-op mode via split screen or over Xbox Live.
- Multiplayer: Play up to four-player deathmatch, either in split-screen or on Xbox Live. Earn achievements and check the leaderboards for the high scores.
- Next-generation features: With 1080i HD support, 5.1 Surround Sound, and smooth textures, this isDOOM for the next generation.
Official URLOfficial Site
nshetland and 515 others own Doom
Grencia and 4 others played Doom
[image1 link=yes width=315 float=right] German, and still waiting to buy your copy of Doom and Doom II? The... posted Sep 01, 11 8:55am
- Genre: Action Shooter
- Theme(s): Horror, Sci-Fi (Futuristic)
- Perspective(s): First Person
- Developer: Nerve Lab Software
- Publisher: Activision
Released North America Sep 27, 2006 Australia Sep 28, 2006
- Player Info:
- Offline Multi-player (4)
- Online Multi-player (4)
- Doom 3 BFG Edition
- Doom 3: Resurrection of Evil
- Doom 3
- Final Doom
- Ultimate Doom
- Doom II: Hell on Earth