No, you're not seeing things: a surprise pack update for both Guitar Hero 5 and DJ Hero is not only already... posted Jun 29, 10 6:11pm
Are you virtual DJs ready for a whole new collection of musical mashups? DJ Hero 2 is set to bring in new mixes... posted Jun 08, 10 7:12pm
DJ Hero players, are you ready to prove yourselves as the best of the best? The upcoming "Domination Pack" is... posted Apr 25, 10 4:39am
Hey DJ Hero players, proceed to dust off your turntables and prepare to mix some new tracks. Three new mixes... posted Mar 11, 10 2:15am
By the NPD Group's reckoning, 2009 saw North America's gaming industry hit by an 8 percent year-on-year decline... posted Jan 19, 10 8:36pm
Finally a break from guitar hero. Personally I like DJ...
Will the Hero series ever die? Not if Activision has can help it. Guitar Hero CEO Dan Rosensweig noted in a recent... posted Nov 13, 09 8:56pm
BackgroundDJ Hero expands Guitar Hero’s signature social gaming to all-new consumers with the addition of diverse music genres including hip-hop, R&B, Motown, electronica and dance. Introducing an all-new innovative turntable controller, DJ Hero transforms players into DJs who rule the club scene by creating original mixes of popular songs and music from the world’s most exciting artists and DJs.
GameplayThe makers of Guitar Hero introduce an entirely fresh and innovative way to experience music. DJ Hero features an amazing variety of music across genres – tracks that you love and reflect who you are. Using an authentic turntable controller, you will spin and scratch more than 100 songs into unique mixes and become the life of the party. Get ready for a whole new phenomena in music.
- Access Unprecedented Music Variety: Mix and scratch over 100 individual songs, highlighted in over 80 exclusive new mixes that blend genres of music, including hip-hop, electronica, R&B, Motown, pop, and rock. DJ Hero brings the hottest artists including: Black Eyed Peas, 50 Cent, Justice, Marvin Gaye, Beastie Boys, N.E.R.D, and many more.
- Experience Music in a Revolutionary Way: The DJ Hero turntable controller immerses you into authentic DJ culture allowing you to scratch, cross-fade, and beat match. Customize your mix with a variety of effects and samples transforming a face in the crowd into the life of the party.
- Rule the Hottest Parties: Where Guitar Hero brought gamers into the world of rock ‘n’ roll, DJ Hero brings you into the hottest scenes around. Party in venues reminiscent of real world locales from around the globe including an ultra plush and sexy Hollywood Hills style mansion to an open air beach club in Ibiza.
- Party with Your Friends: Features online and offline multiplayer competitive and cooperative modes.
- Even party without even touching the turntable. With it's Party play Feature you can just watch or listen to the music. Without having to do anything. The only bad part to it is that you don't get any points for it.
Spinning and scratching comes to next generation consoles with DJ Hero on the Xbox 360. Featuring 93 mixes from 102 hits, the game packs one of the largest music game setlists to date. »Read Full Article