BackgroundDivinity II – The Dragon Knight Saga is an epic role-playing game on PC and Xbox 360, that combines the complete adventures of the legendary dragon Knight.
This incredible RPG includes the entirely remastered and improved version of Ego Draconis, the original adventure of the Divinity II saga. The content of this edition as well as its graphic engine have both been much improved and overhauled, in order to provide a more beautiful and richer game experience!
Divinity II – The Dragon Knight Saga also includes the brand new adventure Flames of Vengeance, which adds dozens of hours of gameplay to the original story, and packs loads of new quests, creatures and items, as well as a spectacular finale to this great saga!
- The complete Divinity II saga in one package -- With the remastered Ego Draconis and its thrilling conclusion Flames of Vengeance together on one jam-packed disc (along with all previously released DLC), The Dragon Knight Saga offers over 100 hours of rich fantasy roleplaying and gamers' first chance to experience the entire Divinity II adventure * * Wage war as human and dragon -- You begin the adventure as a human Dragon Slayer but are soon transformed into a Dragon Knight with the ability to change into dragon form at will. From here, perspectives shift as both your skills and objectives adapt to encompass the concerns of land and air, human and dragon.
- Dynamically unfolding storyline -- Apart from your primary mission, the open land of Rivellon and its many secrets and surprises lie in wait for the daring explorer. Every nook and cranny potentially hides a new path to explore, while the protagonist's ability to read the mind of any NPC can lead to new quests to solve and new areas to discover. Take on over 180 missions, and watch the storyline change according to your choices and skills.
Official URLOfficial Website
If, like myself, you adored RPG Divinity 2 (particularly in its final form as Divinity 2: The Dragon Knight... posted Oct 19, 12 7:40am
If you love oldschool RPGs, and especially if you're a Divinity series fan, you should be interested to know... posted Oct 09, 12 8:01am
Update: Atlus has figured out whatever technical issues were plaguing the Divinity II: The Dragon Knight saga... posted Mar 24, 11 2:48pm
April 12 marks the release of Divinity II: The Dragon Knight Saga on Xbox 360, and Atlus is making sure you'll... posted Mar 17, 11 1:20pm
We're getting closer to seeing Divinity II: The Dragon Knight Saga on console -- just Xbox 360, anyway -- but it... posted Mar 10, 11 6:41am
Atlus has this wonderful habit of attaching low prices to launch titles, and that goes for Larian Studios'... posted Feb 15, 11 8:32pm
Following excellent reception to the European and digital versions of Divinity II - The Dragon Knight Saga, Atlus... posted Jan 24, 11 6:14pm
Perhaps you haven't caught our rave review of Divinity II -- The Dragon Knight Saga yet, or just weren't quite... posted Dec 23, 10 4:54pm
- Genre: Fantasy RPG
- Theme(s): Fantasy, Dark Fantasy, Medieval
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Larian Studios
- Publisher: Atlus
Released North America Apr 12, 2011 Europe Nov 5, 2010
- Divinity: Original Sin
- Divinity: Dragon Commander
- Divinity II: Flames of Vengeance
- Divinity II: The Dragon Knight Saga
- Divinity II: Ego Draconis
- Beyond Divinity
- Divine Divinity