BackgroundA reinvigorated McRae rally ride, built for next-gen systems for the realistic feel of racing off-road. This edition goes beyond the series' point-to-point rallying to deliver its most diverse selection of extreme off-road competitions yet. Sensational gravel, mud and dirt racing events from the world over will include perilous Hill Climb, collision-packed Rally Cross events, and grueling C.O.R.R. (Championship Off-Road Racing) events. The game also features international rallying competitions, with official cars on tracks based on real roads and locations around the globe. McCrae expands on beat-the-clock racing and include events with multiple cars on track to satisfy gamers who want to push their on-the-edge driving further. This 2007 edition also features official cars and official events across a wide variety of off-road and rally disciplines, the most authentic and thrilling tracks ever in a McRae game, and modes that make the most of online multiplayer.
- Real racing: Stay in control or watch as your car dramatically crashes into a barrier and barrel-rolls, crushing every panel and spewing debris across the track.
- Racing variety: Experience a wide variety of off-road and rally disciplines: Rally, Hill Climb, Rally RAID, Rally Cross, the CORR desert series, and more.
- Realistic tracks: The photorealistic tracks are painstakingly recreated from real-world location photography and satellite data.
- Authentic cars: Incredibly detailed models of 46 licensed vehicles bring the action to life.
- Online competition: Online play delivers intense multiplayer competition.
Xolthor and 216 others own DiRT
swdescent and 5 others played DiRT
- Genre: Racing - Car
- Perspective(s): First Person,Third Person
- Developer: Codemasters
- Publisher: Codemasters
Released North America Jun 19, 2007 Europe Jun 22, 2007
- Also known as:
- Colin McRae: DiRT in Europe
- Colin McRae Off-Road in Europe