BackgroundTwo decades have passed since the demonic lords, Diablo, Mephisto, and Baal, set out across the world of Sanctuary on a vicious rampage, twisting humanity to their unholy will. Yet for those who battled the Prime Evils, the memory fades slowly.
When Deckard Cain returns to the ruins of Tristram Cathedral seeking clues to defeat new stirrings of evil, a fiery harbinger of doom falls from the heavens, striking the very ground where Diablo once entered the world. This fire from the sky reawakens ancient evils and calls the heroes of Sanctuary to defend the mortal world against the rising powers of the Burning Hells once again.
From the fabled spires of Caldeum to the besieged walls of Bastion’s Keep, the mortal world has fallen under the corrupting influence of infernal powers. Aid in Sanctuary’s defense as it teeters on the brink of demonic annihilation.
- Explore fully realized realms of Sanctuary – the living, breathing gothic fantasy world of Diablo III – rendered in gorgeous 3D.
- Battle the unholy forces of the Burning Hells with all-new character classes such as the otherworldly Witch Doctor, or with re-imagined warriors from Diablo’s past, like the powerful Barbarian.
- Rain Hell on your enemies and use the interactive environment as a weapon: lay cunning traps, turn destructible objects against your foes, and use environmental obstacles to your advantage - all powered by the Havok physics system.
- Lay waste to legions of evil throughout randomized, 3D environments. Face innumerable demonic villains, uncover quests in new locations, and claim different loot every time you play. No two games are ever the same.
- Use the Real Money Auction House to buy and sell items for real world currency. Then draw on your earnings to buy ever more powerful items or cash out your trades, take the money, and run. The choice is yours.
- Experience the intensity of multiplayer Diablo III over an all-new, wickedly enhanced Battle.net platform with numerous enhancements to make connecting with your friends easier, and cooperative gameplay more fun.
Official URLOfficial Site
It's weird to think that Blizzard announced the closure of Diablo III's real money and gold... posted Mar 18, 14 12:43pm
The Diablo III as we know it is no more. Introducing Diablo III 2.0, ushered in with today's... posted Feb 25, 14 8:51pm
The Academy of Interactive Arts & Sciences wrapped up its 17th Annual D.I.C.E. Awards show,... posted Feb 07, 14 11:19am
Ultimately, Diablo 3 is a good game. It’s obvious that time and effort was put into this game and...
Huge news for Diablo III fans who picked the ARPG up on console. Blizzard confirmed today that... posted Oct 17, 13 1:05pm
Diablo III's auction houses, one of the polarizing features of the game, are going to be shut... posted Sep 17, 13 12:22pm
"No one can stop death," says Mathael, Angel of Death. If that was true, we wouldn't be playing... posted Aug 21, 13 8:24am
Blizzard confirmed today that Diablo III, the fastest selling PC game of all time, would be coming to... posted Jun 06, 13 8:59am
- Genre: Massively Multiplayer RPG
- Theme(s): Dark Fantasy
- Perspective(s): Isometric
- Developer: Blizzard
- Publisher: Blizzard
Released North America Sep 3, 2013
- Player Info:
- Online Multi-player (10)
- Diablo III
- Diablo II: The Lord of Destruction
- Diablo II
- Diablo: Hellfire
- Diablo III: Reaper of Souls