BackgroundDEF JAM: ICON is the new stunning action and bone breaking beat them-up action game. Players live out the life of a hip hop mogul, going from rags to riches. Incorporating hip-hop culture into every aspect of the game, DEF JAM: ICON will deliver the intensity of a no holds barred street fight but with style and rhythm. Music will effect how players fight in each venue and environmental interactions and hazards will become a key strategy to staying alive.
- Musically Charged Combat: Beats trigger interactive hazards around you as your environment comes alive. From exploding gas pumps to spinning helicopter propellers, taking advantage of your surroundings is just as important as your toe-to-toe fighting skills. Become one with the beats to rule the streets.
- DJ Controls: Use the analog sticks like turntables to add beats, switch songs, and make music your weapon. Throw down blistering attacks and brutal combos with the next-gestural street fighting system.
- Fight to Your Own Beat: Battle to your own music or against the music of a friend. Upload any song to create an endless soundtrack that animates the environment and drives the core fighting mechanics. Prove once and for all who's music's king in the first authentic video rap battle.
- Become a Hip Hop Icon: From the writers of 24 and Training Day, build an empire and live the life of a music mogul by signing artists, managing their careers, and releasing their hit songs. Do whatever it takes to become an ICON in the world of hip hop. But beware, you never know who is watching you.
- Hip Hop's Best: Fight with or against the biggest stars in hip hop. Artists like Ludacris, T.I., Paul Wall, The Game, Big Boi, and more are all instrumental in your building a record label and becoming a hip hop ICON.
Official URLOfficial Site
Michael16 and 23 others own Def Jam: Icon
StuMan and 3 others played Def Jam: Icon
After its recent purge, EA are now turning their backs to the online component of more recent titles, some of... posted Feb 17, 10 5:53pm
Aug 28, 06 3:20pm
- Genre: Fighting
- Theme(s): Gangsta
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Electronic Arts
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
Released North America Mar 6, 2007 Europe Mar 23, 2007 Australia Mar 15, 2007