BackgroundIn Dark Messiah of Might and Magic: Elements, players will be introduced to the dark and unforgiving world of Ashan, scarred by a bloody history and threatened by the apocalyptic prophecy of the Dark Messiah.
The game will sport a refined experience thanks to several improvements in gameplay, design and other technical aspects. Players will embody the young hero Sareth and choose his evolution path to acquire spells, skills and abilities that will set his destiny.
Gameplay* More action, new challenges. Experience Might and Magic like never before, with refined game mechanics carefully crafted for pad-controlled carnage, including a brand new lock-on feature and tweaked level design and game statistics. Explore three previously unreleased secret levels with new objectives, gameplay, and rewards.
* Multiplayer remixed. New multiplayer maps have been created exclusively for Xbox 360, while all other features have been completely remastered for an optimal Xbox LIVE® experience, allowing you to play with up to 10 players. Enlist with the Humans or the Undead and choose to play as an archer, priestess, mage or knight. Make use of powerful and unique skills and spells on the battlefield, including powers such as meteor shower, berserk charge and rain of arrows.
* Cutting-edge technology. Discover the power of the Source engine on Xbox 360, featuring jaw-dropping environments, incredible graphics and top-notch physics. Immerse yourself in a gritty first-person experience with complete body awareness, realistic movements and physics rendering, making Dark Messiah of Might and Magic: Elements the first action game to feature a complete first-person combat system.
* Environmental mischief. Use your environment as a weapon to outsmart the most fiendish monsters. From bottomless pits to diabolical traps, players will find that that their spells and weapons are not always the most effective solution to dispatching their foes.
* Never-ending action. Challenge the forces of evil across 12 chapters and master over 30 weapons and 12 devastating spells. Engage the enemy in intense melee combat with swords, bows, staffs and daggers; summon magic powers or sneak in the shadows to stalk depraved creatures. Show no mercy as you carve deep into the enemy's flesh and use the environment as a weapon to outsmart the most fiendish monsters.
* The Might and Magic universe's darkest side. From bottomless pits to abandoned temples, dark catacombs and swelled cities, explore the remotest recesses of Ashan, populated with fearless Orcs, dreadful Undead, elusive Cyclops and many other creatures that defy nature's creation. This is the darkest side of the legendary Might and Magic universe, where the forces of evil are stronger and more cunning than ever.
- For Play on Your Xbox 360
- Published by Ubisoft
- Game Genre: Strategy/RPG, Game Sub-Genre: RPG
Official URLOfficial Site
FatalDeathSG45 played Dark Messiah: Might & Magic: Elements
FatalDeathSG45 and 6 others own Dark Messiah: Might & Magic: Elements
- Genre: Action/Adventure
- Theme(s): Fantasy, Medieval
- Perspective(s): First Person
- Developer: Ubisoft
- Publisher: Ubisoft
Released North America Jan 10, 2008 Europe Feb 7, 2008 Australia Jan 17, 2008
- Crusaders of Might and Magic (1999)
- Dark Messiah: Might & Magic (2006)
- Heroes Chronicles: Clash of the Dragons (2000)
- Heroes Chronicles: Conquest of the Underworld
- Heroes Chronicles: Masters of the Elements (2000)
- Heroes Chronicles: Warlords of the Wasteland (2000)
- Heroes of Might & Magic II Gold (1998)
- Heroes of Might & Magic V: Tribes of the East (2007)
- Heroes of Might and Magic II: The Price of Loyalty (1996)
- Heroes of Might and Magic III (1999)
- Heroes of Might and Magic III: Armageddon's Blade (1999)
- Heroes of Might and Magic III: The Shadow of Death (2000)
- Heroes of Might and Magic IV (2002)
- Heroes of Might and Magic IV: The Gathering Storm (2002)
- Heroes of Might and Magic IV: Winds of War (2003)
- Heroes of Might and Magic V (2006)
- Heroes of Might and Magic V: Hammers of Fate (2006)
- Heroes of Might and Magic: A Strategic Quest (1995)
- Legends of Might and Magic (2001)
- Might & Magic Heroes Online
- Might & Magic Heroes VI (2011)
- Might & Magic II (1996)
- Might & Magic III (1991)
- Might & Magic IX (2002)
- Might & Magic Raiders
- Might & Magic VI (1998)
- Might & Magic VII (1999)
- Might and Magic (2004)
- Might and Magic V: Darkside of Xeen (1993)
- Might and Magic VIII: Day of the Destroyer (2000)
- Swords of Xeen (1995)
- Might and Magic (1992)
- Might and Magic (1991)