BackgroundCuldcept Saga follows a young man on his quest to bring peace to his tyranny-beset world full of nefarious monsters and magical entities. Empowered with the strength of a Cepter, the boy commands magical cards and summons awe-inspiring creatures to battle the malevolent foes that he encounters on his journey.
- Unlimited number of strategic combinations: From over 470 cards, you choose those that will become your "book." There is no "ultimate" card, the impact of the move depends on the combination of cards used!
- Developed for the X360: Developed for the next generation, Culdcept SAGA delivers realistic characters and environments that transform. Place monsters on to the board and see them come to life!
- Play alone, play with friends: The single player mode allows you to build your card collection, testing out a variety of strategies. The multiplayer mode on Xbox Live gives you the opportunity to battle out your extensive card collection against theirs.
- Create your own look: As you clear various modes and purchase parts on Xbox Live Marketplace, you can adjust your character's look. Customize your character to fit your personality!
- Japan's creative All Star team: Card designs by Japan's top illustrators, music scored by the composer of the "Romancing Saga" soundtracks, and an original storyline by one of the worlds' top sci-fi writers!
Official URLOfficial Site
SpOOK and 7 others own Culdcept Saga
Ethereal played Culdcept Saga
Dine_AgotiFinally started up on this game. Lots of fun, though can be very frustrating. CuldceptSaga X360
Aug 28, 09 11:51am
- Genre: Board Games
- Theme(s): Anime, Fantasy, Party & Board Games
- Perspective(s): Top Down
- Developer: Omiyasoft
- Publisher: Namco Bandai Games
Released North America Feb 5, 2008 Japan Nov 22, 2006
- Player Info:
- Online Multi-player (4)