BackgroundCondemned allows players to experience an unnatural level of psychological tension as they use their instincts, forensic tools, and melee combat to track serial killers and bring them to justice. Gamers will play as Ethan Thomas, an FBI agent in the Serial Crimes Unit (SCU), whose pursuit of relentless serial killers leads him through detailed urban environments filled with socio-paths who lurk on the periphery of humanity.
GameplayPresented in a first-person view for maximum visceral effect, this atmospheric thriller is best played with the surround-sound up and the lights off. Given the power of nextgeneration hardware, Condemned is able to feature photo-realistic backdrops, life-like physics, and highly sophisticated artificial intelligence. Weapons and ammunition are scarce, leaving the player vulnerable to the game's gallery of mentally deranged criminals. Careful detective work and precision reflexes are a player's primary means of survival. Inspired in part by the films of the psychological thriller sub-genre, Condemned maintains an intense, focused pace. Players can never be sure what waits around each corner.
- Next-generation lighting, mapping, and filtering techniques provide for environments of unprecedented detail and visual quality.
- Intelligent enemies respond strategically to your offensive and defensive maneuvers.
- High-level physics allow players to manipulate background items, which respond realistically when picked up, kicked, or bumped.
- A tightly wound story is backed with strong character development and major plot twists.
- Meticulously crafted 5.1 surround-sound will cue players to the location of offscreen enemies.
Official URLOfficial Site
Shedevil and 23 others played Condemned: Criminal Origins
Shedevil and 462 others own Condemned: Criminal Origins
- .The Melee Combat
- The Melee Combat is something that makes condemned...
Condemned: Criminal Origins is first-person action game and it was one of the first...
- Genre: Action Shooter
- Theme(s): Horror
- Perspective(s): First Person
- Developer: Monolith Software
- Publisher: Sega
Released North America Nov 18, 2005 Europe Nov 25, 2005 Australia Mar 23, 2006