BackgroundChromehounds offers an intense, photorealistic look at war from the cockpits of colossal metal vehicles. These heavily-armed weapons of war, called HOUNDS, dominate ground battles during warfare in the near-future. Squads of HOUNDs take to the field in international factions, cooperating with and complementing each other in terms of firepower, range of movement, and abilities. Domination of the world is the prize for the mightiest army on the field. Strategic planning, snap reflexes and communication are key to winning the day in this battle-hardened action title.
GameplayPlayers take the role of either a Squad Member or a Tactics Commander, who is responsible for strategically guiding the team to victory with verbal commands on Xbox Live. Chromehounds delivers an absorbing single-player campaign and a fully customizable Xbox LIVE experience. Chrome Hounds promises full-on mech action with Xbox Live Online play. Team up with other players online and head out to the battlefield with full control over your mech. Mechs can also be customized by adding parts in all areas.
- Photorealistic visuals bring the game's gritty, war-torn environments to life.
- Strategic gameplay puts the player in the role of 'tactics commander'; manage your squad while testing your reflexes on the battlefield.
- Xbox LIVE support offers cooperative and competitive campaigns for up to 12 players at once.
- Full customization options present users with thousands of different ways to equip and personalize their mechs
Official URLOfficial Site
sleepingangel666 and 6 others played Chromehounds
sleepingangel666 and 216 others own Chromehounds
- Genre: Mech/Robot Action
- Theme(s): Mechs/Bionics
- Perspective(s): First Person,Third Person
- Developer: From Software
- Publisher: Sega
Released North America Jul 11, 2006 Europe Jul 7, 2006 Japan Jun 30, 2006 Australia Jul 20, 2006