BackgroundCall of Juarez: Bound in Blood is a Prequel to the Successful Wild West Shooter that will transports players from a ravaged Civil War-era Georgia to the Aztec ruins of Mexico. In the wildest West ever depicted, players can embody both McCall brothers in an intense Wild West storyline full of greed, lust and lawlessness that takes place during a legendary period of American history.
- Become a Gunslinger: Harness a variety of weapons from various pistols to heavy-caliber cannons and machine guns. Every accurate shot increases your concentration, which allows you to unleash deadly shooting modes when outnumbered and even deadlier ones when the brothers work together.
- Dual Collaborative Gameplay: Choose to embody Ray or Thomas, each with a distinctive gameplay style (close or long range), specific abilities (lasso, dynamite, etc.) and arsenal of deadly weapons (dual guns, long-range carbine, etc.). Take advantage of each of their strengths and join in the fiercest fights imaginable.
- Uncharted Territory: Experience the iconic settings full of outlaws – the West before it was tamed. The McCall brothers face a renegade Apache Chief, a greedy Mexican bandit, and a vindictive Colonel, all driven by greed with moral disregard. Enjoy a wide variety of situations, using horses, canoes and wagons to explore the open natural landscapes of the mythical Wild West and its legendary period.
- Innovative Western-Themed Multiplayer: Gunslingers, bandits and marshals struggle online for the bounty. Multiple characters are unlocked for team-based objective modes or the straightforward team deathmatch. Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood introduces a Bounty system, which sees players increase the bounty on their head with more kills. Get rid of the deadliest among you to increase your bank roll!
Official URLOfficial Site
Techland and Ubisoft released a ton of new Call of Juarez: The Cartel screenshots, highlighting the game's... posted Jul 01, 11 2:58pm
What do we know about Call of Juarez: The Cartel? Before today, not much, aside from it being a Western shooter... posted Mar 03, 11 10:29pm
- Genre: Action Shooter
- Theme(s): Historical, Wild West
- Perspective(s): First Person
- Developer: Techland
- Publisher: Ubisoft
Released North America Jun 30, 2009 Europe Jul 3, 2009 Japan Jul 23, 2009 Australia Jul 2, 2009
- Also known as:
- Call of Juarez: Chi no Kizuna in Japan
- Call of Juarez (2006)
- Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood (2009)
- Call of Juarez: Gunslinger (2013)
- Call of Juarez: The Cartel (2011)
- Call of Juarez (2006)