BackgroundSet in the 19th century, Call of Juarez is the story of two men. Reverend Ray is a hard, uncompromising man on a mission. He is searching for Billy, a sneaky man accused of murder. Ray won't give up his chase because it has become personal - Billy is accused of murdering Ray's family!
- Wild West: As seen in some of Hollywood's most memorable feature films, immerse yourself in the most authentic Wild West environments and scenarios ever experienced on the PC, including saloon brawls, train robberies, old-time shootouts, and bare-knuckle brawling.
- Dual Gameplay: Play as two opposing characters, each equipped with differing skills, abilities and weaponry. As Billy, use your bow and craftiness to sneak in and out of trouble; as Ray, stop enemies in their tracks with your mesmerizing preaching, only to take them down with your six-shooter moments later.
- Multiplayer: Shoot your way out of some of the Old West's most infamous events, such as Billy the Kid's shootout at Stinking Springs Ranch, in one of several objective modes or take the law into your own hands and hunt down a band of outlaws on the run with your friends in co-op mode!
- Technology: Using the third installment of Techland's own Chrome game engine, Call of Juarez recreates the distinct rough-and-tumble beauty of the Old West through detailed and realistic environments and levels that spread across miles of terrain.
- Reactive AI: Encounter intelligent Old West enemies, each with individual skills, who use their environments to their advantage, employ suppressive fire and work together as a group to shoot you down.
- Weapons and Equipment: Take to the dirt roads on your horse, equipped with genuine Wild West weaponry and equipment like the standard issue six-shooter or the traditional bow and arrow.
Xolthor and 118 others own Call of Juarez
nasty nappa played Call of Juarez
- Genre: Action Shooter
- Theme(s): Historical, Wild West
- Perspective(s): First Person
- Developer: Techland
- Publisher: Ubisoft
Released North America Jun 5, 2007 Europe Jun 29, 2007 Japan Feb 28, 2008 Australia Jun 28, 2007