Andreas345 and 6 others played Burnout Revenge
Andreas345 and 40 others own Burnout Revenge
TKuja May 01, 10 9:52amI was trying to get all the gold medals but it bored me after finishing the game...
Sphearis Feb 25, 10 5:07amWorld Tour 100% perfect, still need a few online achievements.
Ace3000 Jan 27, 10 8:55pmI absolutely love this game! (Burnout 2 comes second - not enough tracks and cars!) This is EPIC
Saiyeed Jan 04, 10 8:25amMy Best Legandary Racing Game in the entire Universe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
gogamerscott33 Sep 29, 09 12:06amNo way to get the new vehicles without having the saves on the mem card when you start a new profile. Still should be considered perfect.
gogamerscott33 Sep 28, 09 5:20am(Added Update: Hopefully taking care of the two cars needed via save files in the future.)
gogamerscott33 Sep 28, 09 5:19amNo further comment. I'm finally finished. All 169 gold medals obtained. (getting a 2.00.95 time on White Mountain BL F for the final medal.)
gogamerscott33 Sep 23, 09 5:23amUpdate: Inching closer....157/169 Gold Medals.
gogamerscott33 Sep 22, 09 4:23amUpdate: Forgot to update recently, anyways: 150/169 Gold medals...
gogamerscott33 Sep 22, 09 1:56amUpdate: Finished last road rage in the game, 147/169 gold medals
BackgroundThis time it's not about winning. It's not about riding on dubs or gaudy neon lights. It's about an utter disregard for the rules of road and total domination. This time it's personal. This time it's about revenge.
GameplayThe sequel to 2004's racing game of the year, Burnout Revenge straps gamers into the fastest, most dangerous racer on the road. Fight dirty or go down in flames - the only rule is complete automotive anarchy.
Built for unprecedented destruction, Burnout Revenge challenges gamers to exact their revenge on rush hour traffic, vindictive rival racers and anything else that gets between them and the finish line.
Featuring multi-level tracks designed for fighting, wicked vertical takedowns, explosive new crashbreakers, new gameplay modes and wide open "crash courses" for epic crash sequences that put Hollywood to shame, Burnout Revenge redefines speed and aggression for the ultimate in vehicular combat.
When gamers are ready to take their rage on the road, a massive suite of online modes and features open up endless possibilities to slam, shunt and stonewall new enemies all over the world. Happy hunting!
- Revenge is Sweet: It's not about winning, it's about vengeance. An all-new revenge meter tracks underhanded tactics and leads gamers down the path to the ultimate payback. Fight dirty and be rewarded ....
- Check Traffic: Think hockey on the highway. Now every vehicle on the road is in play and a potential target – or weapon. Ram traffic into your rivals, slam cars into vicious combo-based pile-ups and lay waste to everything in sight. Don't fear traffic – fight it
- Traffic Attack: An all-new traffic attack mode pits gamers against the clock in a mad dash for destruction. It's not about dodging traffic, it's about leveling it by any means necessary
- Crash Redefined: Show Hollywood how it's done with all-new open-ended crash junctions. With multiple start points, complex, vertically-oriented tracks and hundreds of cars begging to be decimated, Burnout Revenge is the king of crash
- Grudge Match: Punish a rival enough and they'll develop a grudge – and then you'll need to take care of them personally in an all-new grudge match
- Built to Battle: Designed for maximum carnage, Burnout Revenge's tracks are loaded with massive jumps, multiple paths and nasty chokepoints to deliver the ultimate brutal car combat. Vertical takedowns and in-race crashbreakers open up new avenues for destruction
- Car Deformation: with more than 3 times the car deformation in Burnout 3: Takedown, Burnout Revenge lets gamers literally rip cars to shreds
- Car Classes: All-new cars in three classes (race, muscle and crash) accentuate different play styles and power up, physically transforming as they become more powerful
- Untouchable Speed: Burnout Revenge delivers unrivaled, retina-searing speed that can only possibly be topped by the real thing
- Real World Locations: Burnout Revenge features tracks spanning three continents and inspired by real-world cities - from Detroit to Rome to Tokyo.
- Online Play
Official URLOfficial Site
- Burnout (2001)
- Burnout 2: Point of Impact (2002)
- Burnout 3: Takedown (2004)
- Burnout Dominator (2007)
- Burnout Revenge (2005)
- Burnout CRASH! (2012)
- Burnout Legends (2005)